Digital Merchandising Assistant
Are you passionate about marketing? Bring your technical expertise to the table and help the LEGO brand in the world of e-commerce.The Digital Merchandiser Assistant will be tasked with supporting the execution of best in class online shopper and consumer experiences in support of the LEGO Brand and our retail partners.
Your specific tasks include:eCommerce Execution: (70%)
• Drive digital merchandizing efforts for key accounts encompassing all aspects of the online purchase experience -from inspirational content to informational product pages.
o Full ownership of the maintenance of Product Detail Pages (PDP), including assistance with PDP health reporting;
o Cross-functional collaboration with Item Set Up, eCommerce Account Leads, The LEGO Agency, and external partners (Content26, Webcollage,etc.) to test all aspects of page content and audit for accuracy (daily and weekly);
o Assists eCommerce marketing and media activation teams in driving input to development, communication and execution of the LEGO brand for key online accounts, including briefs to the creative teams for content development, site design, page layouts (as appropriate);
o Assists in sharing learnings and opportunities to maximize sales in the eCommerce channel.
• Owns executional relationship and collaboration with key eCommerce enabling partners (including Webcollage, Content26, Bazaar Voice, etc.) to facilitate content syndication and to ensure consistent information flow between content platforms and systems.
• Marketing and shopper content support
o Asset pulls
o Asset system new users set up, watermark removal
• Site Navigation Auditing
• Landing Page Support – Refreshes and Audits
• Product Listing Support (ex. Gift finders, passion point executions, proper naming for Field Sales/ITD teams)
• Conducts analyses to evaluate effectiveness of site content and merchdansizing efforts
Individual Leadership: (30%)
• Demonstrates and role models proactive and forward-looking behaviors that anticipate milestones and deliver solutions for key seasons and drive periods
• Consistently seeks greater understanding of our customers’ marketing priorities, capabilities, and test and learn agendas to establish LEGO as a clear leader in shopper activation
• Pursues exposure to omnichannel best practices and acts as champion for eCommerce
Challenges and OpportunitiesWe have a deep expertise in the area of in-store execution, but online trade marketing is an emerging capability for us. This role is on the front-line of that emerging capability. Because this is an area of growing strategic importance, it provides great visibility and opportunities for development. The person in this role has the opportunity to bring the LEGO brand to life in the ever-evolving world of e-commerce.
Do you have what it takes?EXPERIENCE -
- Ideal but not necessary: 1 years+ of experience in e-Commerce and/or other marketing disciplines ideally from a premium consumer brand or digital agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; advanced degree a plus
- Excellent analytical skills, a passion for data metrics and the ability to turn analysis into the creation, execution of actionable e-Commerce programs and digital campaigns
- Outstanding closing skills, and the capacity to think on one’s feet
- Comfort with technology, including the ability to understand key technical issues and their implications
- Strong networking skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written/visual) to create and deliver compelling presentations of insights.
Join the global LEGO® familyAt the LEGO Group, we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive work environment that appreciates uniqueness and lives up to our motto “Only the Best is Good Enough”. Come to work in a purpose-driven company who celebrates children as role-models; whether it’s noshing on free snacks by the Buzz Lightyear model or engaging with global colleagues in our creative and collaborative environment, the LEGO culture will energize you to exceed your expectations.
We are also passionate in how we take care of our employees. LEGO is derived from the Danish phrase “Leg Godt” which means “play well;” we want our employees to play well and be well. From competitive pay and bonus incentives, top-notch benefits, and on-site childcare, to working with a company who has promised to leave the planet better than they found it, you can feel good about working with us. Build your career, brick by brick, at The LEGO Group. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavours to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.