Customer Marketing Manager
Help the LEGO® Group continue to grow our business in China.We are looking for an analytical, collaborative individual to enable customer and support China business through sales processes and planning, revenue management, and sales tools and system.
Customer Development department is set up to:• Improve sales capabilities in a consistent manner across Market Groups.
• Ensure a tight link between the Global Market & Commercial Development team and Sales organizations.
• To coordinate and improve sales execution infrastructure and capabilities on Market Group level through systems/tools/processes as well as a clearly articulated guiding framework.
Sales Processes and Planning
• Lead by customer sales planning and processes with channel KAMs (BU Go-To-Market plan, CVP, CBP process, regional channel activation plan)
• Help define and support implementation of China regional Channel strategy and channel activation plan
• Assist to develop Assortment and planogram Guidelines, based on global approach (e.g. top 100)
• Take lead of Implementing Customer Pulse in account level and Develop pulse action plan
• Provide visibility of customer trade terms strategy implementation
• Support implement market segmentation model cross activities
• Review and own by customer promotion plan and trade spending
• Support BU guard rails for customer segmentation, drive segmentation process
• Drive trade promotion effectiveness
Sales Tools and Systems
• Develop and enhance all tools for KAM and Field Sales (i.e. GCPS, REx, B2B, Space Management), with support from IT and Customer Development Analyst
The Must to Have’s and the Nice to Have’s for the roleYou must have:
• 8+ years sales related experiences in leading FMCG companies and/or retail industry
• 5+ years KAM experiences in leading FMCG companies
• Experience in China Market is essential
• Fluent in verbal and written English and Chinese (minimum Mandarin)
• Bachelor degree or above
It would be nice for you to have:
• Strong analytical capabilities
• IT skills: Excellent user of MS Office tools, especially Excel
• Strong business acumen and ability to translate data to business insights
• Strategic perspective combined with strong executional skills
Join the global family of The LEGO® GroupThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Being part of LEGO® in Asia is exhilarating. It’s our fastest-growing market, so new ideas are crucial to keep the momentum going as we develop out here. We have to be creative every day. It’s a real buzz to see our teams getting bigger and our global footprint growing. You’re really supported to achieve at here: I’ve never worked anywhere that has a more collaborative, family-feel to it.”