Building Experience Multimedia Designer
Product Design/ Development
Have you got a passion for deliver world class visualization based on defined experience moments?Bring your drive and design process expertise and be part of our department to take the Building Instruction Experience to the next level and ensuring Joy of Building.
Core ResponsibilitiesYou will be:
• Bringing new building instruction experience concepts to life in both the physical and digital world
• Sketching, prototyping and testing new building instruction concepts
• Colloborate closely and iteratively with a diverse and passionate group of Building Instruction developers, designers, business developers, consumer analysts, marketing, concept designers and stakeholders
• Part of early involvement in the design process to determine design tasks and resources required on future projects
• Continually interface with frontend developers to capture their creativity and input in the design process
• A change agent who drives and energizes our department in a journey towards new graphic and content solutions and experience innovation
Play your part in our team succeedingIn our department, Virtual Assets & Building Instruction Experience, we deliver digital components and world class buildings experiences
for both the physical and digital instructions for the LEGO builders of tomorrow.
We value close collaboration with our business stakeholders, working with an agile mindset. Our objective is to develop new and
inspiring LEGO building experiences with a united physical and digital design language.
Do you have what it takes?•A degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Interaction Design, HCI, New Media or equivalent work experience
• Strong in conceptualizing, visualizing and explaining the benefits of a human-centered approach to design
• At least 6 years of human centered design experience across a variety of physical and digital products
• At least 3 years of demonstrable product design that you designed that were built and launched
• Confident and experienced in presenting and explaining work to stakeholders and colleagues
• Exhibit a real passion for design and ideally you have experience in designing and testing products with kids
• Agile and flexible to adapt the design process based on project needs, yet able to explain important consequences of tradeoffs.
• Skilled in and thrilled by conducting user tests and synthesizing data at various stages of the product development lifecycle
• Fluent in design and prototyping software such as but not limited to: Sketch, Axure, Principle, Illustrator, InDesign & InVision
• A portfolio of design work is required.
And you have effective communication and collaboration skills, with fluency in English
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Erik Eskildsen, Senior Director on +45 2030 8989
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
This is an opportunity to work with front end design innovation on the building experience with LEGO bricks. Integrating the newest of digital technologies with the traditions and strengths of the physical building instruction, and secure that this results in a coherent LEGO design language for each new concept execution.