Associate Trade Marketing Manager
Russian Federation, Moscow
Do you want to be part of building and developing the LEGO brand in Russia & CIS countries? Can you drive our objective to recruit new consumers into the LEGO brand and ignite love for LEGO brand in the hearts of kids and adults?As the Associate Trade Marketing Manager you will be responsible for trade marketing agenda in Key retailers , ensuring the best of class LEGO brand presentation as well as high level of shopper and consumer engagement in all retail channels.
Your specific tasks include:• Key Customers Trade marketing plans development and execution
• Contribution to annual Customer business plans development and strategic objectives setting
• Driving innovation in in-store, based on shoppers and consumers insights to maximize sales and to ensure best in class LEGO brand presence
• Trade marketing budget management
• Trade marketing activities analysys to improve the efficiency
Challenges and OpportunitiesThe challenge is that shopper behavior and retail landscape are changing rapidly and we have to lead the market converting all the shopper insights into relevant in-store and on-line solutions to achieve positive results.
Do you have what it takes?• At least 2 years of trade marketing experience within FMCG or fashion goods, for a large and/or well-known brand
• Proven and successful track record of effective trade marketing plans and campaigns
• Experience with regional strategy localization as well as developing, handling and implementing trade marketing goals, plans , budget and impact on sales assessment
• Extensive knowledge of all aspects of trade marketing and converting shopper insights into actions
• Ability to create alliances and partnerships with external and internal partners through excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS office tools
• Fluent English (verbal and written)
• Readiness to travel ( 3-6 times a year)
Bringing it to Life“Welcome to our ambitiuous energised team of marketeers where you’ll have a great opportunity for developing , performing and success! Get ready to meet challenges in changing retail environment. We are looking for your contribution to our mission which is “Inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow” – Atrem Doketov, Marketing Director
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.
TO APPLY PLEASE ATTACH YOUR CV IN ENGLISH