Associate Manager, Search Engine Marketing
Are you passionate about marketing? Bring your expertise to the table and help shape the way LEGO leverages Search Engine Marketing platforms.The Associate Manager, SEM role supports the development and activation of digital marketing plans for the LEGO master brand and its various product themes and franchises.
Your specific tasks include:• Daily maintenance of Criteo Sponsored Products Campaigns.
• Assist in the development and execution of SEM campaigns across: Google, Bing, Yahoo, YouTube, Google Play, Apple App Store, Criteo and Others.
• Work with Brand Marketing, Brand Relations and Trade Marketing teams to support SEM needs, with particular focus on development, distribution, promotion, optimization, and reporting.
• Support preparation and presentation of relevant SEM initiatives at key selling-in and collaboration meetings throughout the year.
• Support collaboration with local and regional stakeholders to develop and deploy search marketing solutions tailored to market needs by channel and shopper needs by account
• Coordinate ongoing collection and dissemination of insights and trends in search marketing and content (consumer and shopper) to support evolution of team capabilities
• Leverage Real Time Media Center portal to support a regular cadence of tracking/reporting of search marketing programs
Challenges and OpportunitiesDigital Marketing is responsible for developing, managing and executing highly impactful and efficient digital marketing content and programs to build the LEGO brand image among consumers, shoppers and the public at large. The candidate would work cross-functionally and across all LEGO themes while at the same time championing the master brand statement. This role is rewarding because it may lead to increasing responsibilities in digital marketing, brand marketing or another relevant areas.
Do you have what it takes?• At least 1-3 years related experience in (preferably consumer goods) marketing with demonstrated track record supporting search marketing teams and programs
• Proven track record in 1st party SEM execution, and knowledge of 3rd party tools preferred
• Agency experience preferred
• Must be digital and social media savvy
• Must be results driven, collaborative and have strong communications skills
• Strong communications skills, decision making, team orientation, and integrity
• Strong planning, organizational and project management skills
• Self-motivated, good instincts and resourcefulness
• Polished, professional presence, poise, confidence and the ability to articulate messages in a clear, concise and enthusiastic manner
• Energized by fast-paced work day with strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
• Flexibility and willingness to do whatever is needed to get the job done.
Join the global LEGO® familyAt the LEGO Group, we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive work environment that appreciates uniqueness and lives up to our motto “Only the Best is Good Enough”. Come to work in a purpose-driven company who celebrates children as role-models; whether it’s noshing on free snacks by the Buzz Lightyear model or engaging with global colleagues in our creative and collaborative environment, the LEGO culture will energize you to exceed your expectations.
We are also passionate in how we take care of our employees. LEGO is derived from the Danish phrase “Leg Godt” which means “play well;” we want our employees to play well and be well. From competitive pay and bonus incentives, top-notch benefits, and on-site childcare, to working with a company who has promised to leave the planet better than they found it, you can feel good about working with us. Build your career, brick by brick, at The LEGO Group. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavours to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.