Associate Creative Director
To deliver best-in-class marketing campaigns, insight driven & fit for purpose solutions across the LEGO groupThe Associate Creative Director is reporting to the Creative Director LEGO (Brand) China and is responsible for supporting the Creative Director in building the creative teams capabilities and for the creative output from the Brand creative team in Shanghai.
The Associate Creative Director is an experienced communicator that understands how to inspire and develop creative teams. And will be part of strong collaboration with the Market Partner and the Planner to create creative briefs and sparring with our internal stakeholders.
The LEGO Agency
The LEGO Agency is a newly formed part of the TLG that focuses on delivering best-in-class campaigns, insight driven & fit for purpose solutions across the LEGO group both developing Global Campaigns and also covering 4 main regions – AMS, EMEA, China & APAC.
The LEGO Agency China/APAC covers both China and APAC markets and is focused on developing End-2-End campaigns for the whole Asian region with special focus on occasion campaigns and amplifying global campaigns with a regional twist – incl. full value chain from campaign strategy to final ins-store solutions. And from 2019 the Shanghai team has got additional resources for an increased effort on Building the LEGO Brand in China and working on Global Novelty Project (Play Theme) with focus point on China.
Your responsibilities will include:• Take part in the early stages of strategy and concept development and oversee the creative work end-2-end
• Ability to inspire the creative teams
• Strong insight in communication trends in the China and secure being updated on new trends/Medias
• And/Or have an elaborate background in kid communication.
• Partake in developing creative briefs based on business briefs received from China Marketing team
• Keeping updated on Global Campaign Strategy/Concept on key franchise priorities in China
• Be a strong LEGO functional Leader for the Creative teams
You must have:• Masters in Fine Arts or similar, or the school of Life in an Advertising Agency
• Minimum 4-6 years of experience in functional leadership of creative teams
• Ability to inspire creative teams and Marketers
• Strong presentation skills
• Background could be from concept development, visual art direction or copy – at least 8 years experience
• Strong ability to work with external partners like e.g. Global Marketing team, Global Brand team, other advertising agencies, media agency, TV/Animation companies.
• Advanced in both Mandarin and English
• Traveling between offices in Singapore, Shanghai and Europe will occur – and readiness to take part in on-line meetings as well
• Strong in PowerPoint or similar presentation programs and the Adobe Suite
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings."