Item 1 of 19
Item 1 of 19
Lontoon kaksikerroksinen bussi
Average rating4.7out of 5 stars
ILMAINEN LEGO® Kunnianosoitus Amelia Earhartille -setti yli 100 euron ostoksiin.*Lisätietoja
Lähde nostalgiselle matkalle tällä Lontoon maailmankuulun kaksikerroksisen bussin LEGO® Creator -pienoismallilla. Tartu tankoon ja astu bussin avoimeen takaosaan, jossa on kori käytetyille lipuille ja palonsammutin. Nouse sitten kierreportaita pitkin yläkertaan, jossa on mukavat istumapaikat ja muita juttuja, kuten bussiin unohtunut sateenvarjo, sanomalehti, tyhjä juomatölkki ja jopa purukumi, joka on liimattu hiukan kuluneen istuimen alle. Liu'uta ovi auki ohjaamoon, jossa on panoraamatuulilasi, nosta konepelti ja tarkastele moottoria, irrota katto ja yläkerta, jotta näet bussin sisälle, ja valitse suosikkivuosikymmenesi käännettävillä kuljetusaiheisilla mainosjulisteilla, jotka esittävät 1950-luvun tai nykyajan Lontoota. Kirkkaanpunaisen rungon tunnusomaisista linjoista ja kaarteista aina erikoisvalmisteisiin renkaisiin, joissa on vakiokulutuspinta, tämä kauniisti valmistettu malli huokuu aitoa tunnelmaa, ja mutkikkaat yksityiskohdat vangitsevat Lontoon symbolin luonteen ja charmin.Rakennusohjeet
- Ilmainen vakiotoimitus 5–7 työpäivän kuluessa kaikille yli 55 euron oheistuotetilauksille!
- Pikatoimitus on saatavilla kassalla.
- Yksilölliset osatilaukset lähetetään eri toimituksena kuin oheistuotteet, ja niiden käsittelyyn ja toimitukseen kuluu pidempi aika.
- Avaamattomat oheistuotteet voi palauttaa täyttä hyvitystä vastaan 90 päivän kuluessa tilauksen vastaanottamisesta.
97% Suosittelisi tätä tuotetta
Yleinen arvioAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
LeikkikokemusAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
VaikeustasoAverage rating3.2out of 5 stars
Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Huomaa, että kun lähetät hyödyllisen arvion, luotettava kolmannen osapuolen palveluntarjoajamme kerää ja tallentaa IP-osoitteesi. Tarkoituksena on ainoastaan estää useammat lähetykset samasta IP-osoitteesta. Voit tutustua henkilötietojesi valvontaan lukemalla Tietosuojakäytäntömme.
- April 29th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0You have reached destination awesome!Chrismystr | 19-24Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!Ostettu henkilölle: SelfThis is my most expensive/biggest Lego purchase (so far) and it's safe to say that I am definitely not disappointed! I've had my eye on this for a while and I was so excited to get it. The build was a lot of fun. A reasonably challenging build partly because it was a bit difficult at times to find the piece I needed amidst the vastness of red! But even so, it was a very interesting build which resulted in my dad joining me and being as captivated as myself! It was especially interesting to see how the whole thing evolved as I got further into the instructions. Every time I build a Lego set I love experiencing new building techniques that force you to pick up the model, twist it around and say"wow" with a giant smile on your face. This set did that plenty of times. The end product is beautiful. The shaping of the entire thing is great especially the rear of the bus with the straight back curving into the roof. My favourite area is the boarding area with the used tickets box, umbrella stand and spiral staircase. I also love the sliding window in the cab, the seats and the details on the upper deck such as the newspaper, drinks can and chewing gum under the seat (also the two tickets in the used ticket box). The way the roof and upper deck lifts off is brilliant and it fits back on very nicely. There are a lot of stickers but once applied they look fantastic. The Lego puns they added on the destination boards are brilliant! :D Putting minifigures in is a lot of fun and it looks awesome! Overall, I think I can safely say that this is my favourite set that I own and I would recommend it to anyone! It is simply beautiful.LeikkikokemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VaikeustasoAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rakennusaika: 4 t.Oliko tästä hyötyä?55Lontoon kaksikerroksinen bussi
- August 29th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Another Awesome Creator Expert VehicleLegoMySimpsons | 35-44Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!Ostettu henkilölle: SelfOh boy was I happy to see a new vehicle on display when I visited the Lego store. I purchased it right away but then put it aside due to time and "life" happening. After months of collecting dust, I finally had the time to enjoy making this beautiful London Bus. Let me first say the build was fun and not tedious. Details are wonderful and small features of the bus is a definite plus, such as the ticket box, fire extinguisher to name a few. Size of the vehicle was perfect and proportionate to previous Creator Expert vehicles. This definitely was a beautiful addition to my collection. Build time took about 5 hours while I was watching some TV, so I was not 100% focused which is why it took a bit longer. The build is divided into 4 groups with bags numbered from 1~4. I've added some pictures for each group finishes, along with the extra left over pieces that Lego always includes. Whole process was very straight forward and enjoyed every bit of it. Full disclosure, I'm pretty OCD when it comes to attention to details. Instructions #64~#66, there is 2 pieces that require dark grey 2x2 but one of the 2x2 turned out to be lighter color that matched color of #65 piece, but in the picture it clearly was not. Definitely not a deal breaker but just sayin' :) Also, there were a lot of stickers so take your time, especially the adverts on the side of the bus. I did mess it up (because I was watching TV) and had to peel it off and put it back on correctly. I wish they were printed on the pieces like the "NASA Apollo Saturn V", or include an extra sheet? :) One last thing was that the roof was dull plastic and not shiny, which kind of made me think this is non-Lego like (cheap look). With that out of the way, I did take out a star for this, however, it is a great set and a must have for all Lego fans! For my next build, I'm planning on getting the James Bond Aston Martin DB5.29 August 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! There is one lighter gray 2x2 plate in this set, used in step #59 on page #62. You might want to double-check that your missing dark gray didn't accidentally get swapped into that spot. If not, then we're happy get the right piece on its way to you. You can request it by going to LEGO.com/Service and choosing the "Bricks & Pieces" option.LeikkikokemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VaikeustasoAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rakennusaika: 5 t.Rakennuskokemus: Expert LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?45Lontoon kaksikerroksinen bussi
- June 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant Lockdown ProjectDrPaul | 65 or olderSuosittelisin tätä kaverille!Ostettu henkilölle: SelfMy recent experience of Lego has been helping my granddaughter to build her Lego Friends sets, so this London Bus was something very different for me – a ‘lockdown’ project inspired by a schoolfriend sharing his project! It was a very enjoyable build and the completed model looks even better ‘in the bricks’ than ‘in the pics’ – in particular the tiles on the sides look very heavy on the box and instruction booklet yet are fine on the model. There are many lovely details, the engine, staircase, ticket box, fire extinguisher, and seats. I made my own destination labels for the route that passed my school. I made a couple of minor changes: • I took out the 1x1x3 pillar from the front of the driver’s door and replaced it with a spare 1x1 flat tile – makes the cab look better. • Also replaced the three transparent bricks below the windscreen with red 1x1, 1x1 with knob, and 1x4 bricks – and used the spare clear round brick to make an offside side lamp to match the one on the nearside (I took the 1x1 with knob from stage 45 and replaced it with a plain 1x1). I also built it with the shorter window as the last on the lower deck, and in the corresponding position upstairs, with a slight rearrangement of the bricks and plates above and below – it looks better balanced. As others have said, it would be nice to have at least driver and conductor figures. The only real disappointment is the front of the upper deck, the corners look a mess and the screen (with that awful sticky label) slopes too much – it really needs special bricks for the top corners to merge the front and side roof curves properly. I am now investigating the extra parts needed to extend the whole model by 2 studs to eliminate the short window altogether – downstairs the seats over the rear wheels would be for four as on the real thing, upstairs the seats could be moved back 1 stud to eliminate the awkward ’1½’ seats at the front, and the rearmost seat moved forward 1 stud with a proper seat rather than the bench. Anyway it’s got me being creative!LeikkikokemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VaikeustasoAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Rakennuskokemus: Intermediate LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?55Lontoon kaksikerroksinen bussi
- August 28th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Value and DetailsTankerbell | 35-44Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!Ostettu henkilölle: SelfI really loved the details in this set. My favorite bits are the cleverly built spiral staircase and the single pink stud representing gum somebody stuck under a seat. This is a fun build, too. The only repetitive part is putting together the individual seats, but they don't take long and can easily be made assembly-line style.VaikeustasoAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rakennusaika: 7 pväRakennuskokemus: Novice LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?55Lontoon kaksikerroksinen bussi