Item 1 of 19
Item 1 of 19
Average rating4.6out of 5 stars
ILMAINEN Kesäjuhla-minihahmosetti, kun ostoksen arvo on yli 75 €*Lisätietoja
Kaikki LEGO® Harry Potter™ 75955 Tylypahkan pikajunan kyytiin! Katoa tiiliseinän läpi laiturille 9¾ Kring's Crossin rautatieasemalla ja liity Harryn, Ronin ja Hermionen seuraan, kun he matkustavat Tylypahkaan. Etsi itsellesi paikka vaunusta ja osta suklaasammakko myyntivaunua työntävältä noidalta, mutta varo ankeuttajaa! Onneksi Remus Lupin on paikalla ja langettaa voimakkaan loitsun suojaten Harrya pelottavalta olennolta, jotta voit palata muiden taianomaisten Harry Potter -seikkailujen pariin.Rakennusohjeet
- Ilmainen vakiotoimitus 5–7 työpäivän kuluessa kaikille yli 55 euron oheistuotetilauksille!
- Pikatoimitus on saatavilla kassalla.
- Yksilölliset osatilaukset lähetetään eri toimituksena kuin oheistuotteet, ja niiden käsittelyyn ja toimitukseen kuluu pidempi aika.
- Avaamattomat oheistuotteet voi palauttaa täyttä hyvitystä vastaan 180 päivän kuluessa tilauksen vastaanottamisesta.
93% Suosittelisi tätä tuotetta
Yleinen arvioAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
LeikkikokemusAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
VaikeustasoAverage rating2.5out of 5 stars
Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Huomaa, että kun lähetät hyödyllisen arvion, luotettava kolmannen osapuolen palveluntarjoajamme kerää ja tallentaa IP-osoitteesi. Tarkoituksena on ainoastaan estää useammat lähetykset samasta IP-osoitteesta. Voit tutustua henkilötietojesi valvontaan lukemalla Tietosuojakäytäntömme.
- November 16th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Magical set - just 1 thing left to do, add power!Jaimzee | 45-54Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!This is a great rendition of Hogwarts Express, here is how to motorise and light it if you're interested! I'm pleased to say it is really easy, here are the Powerfunctions parts required: - Battery box (88000 batteries, or 8878+45517 for mains power) - 8884 IR Receiver - 88002 Train Motor - 8879 Controller - 8870 lights + 4 Pick A Brick parts as shown (optional) - Track! Simply remove the wheel base from the engine tender, the black plate top of it and the fireplace from the engine. The train motor becomes the base of the tender as shown. Re-add the 4 dark grey 2x1 bricks from the tender to the base to act as supports for the rest of the tender assembly. Also add the engine and passenger car couplings to the train motor. Place your battery box in the tender and the IR Receiver in the engine cab. For the power, connect your IR Receiver to your battery box. Your IR Receiver has 2 ports, add the train motor's plug to one and the optional lights to the other. You're good to go!19 November 2018Keith, Customer ServiceThanks for sharing your customized version of this set. I'm really impressed by your ingenuity and building skills. You've made this magical set even more magical!LeikkikokemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rakennusaika: 2 t. 30 min.Rakennuskokemus: Expert LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?55Tylypahkan pikajuna
- March 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Hogwarts Express214Jbricks | 14-18Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!I got this set from my grandparents for my birthday. I had just finished the harry potter book series and was starting on the movies. this is a great set in many ways. the locomotive has a locking front truck that can be unlocked for use on tracks. in the cab section there is a generous amount of detailing, including dials, a firebox, and some pipes. the tender is short, but it does the job nicely. the passenger car is kind of plain on the side, but it isn't too bad. the wall comes off to put figures in it. I was able to fit all the figures except the dementor. I do wish there was more than one though. the "real" Hogwarts Express had something like six or seven. it would have been nice to have at least two. the station is great, and much larger than I would expect. the wall function for platform 9 3/4 is great, and i'm glad that they used the same color of pin as the wall. i wish that they would do another print for the wizard newspaper. after I finished the set, I immediately started trying to power it using the powered up system. I only modified the tender to hold all the components. I also built two extra passenger carriages to go with the one included. In addition, I put turning trucks on the included carriages to reduce drag going around turns. on the box, i noticed the lights on the train look like they actually light up, when in reality, extreme modification is needed to make them work. in my opinion, that should not be a thing. There are also no tracks, which is kind of unfortunate. Overall, this is a great set with lots of potential for harry potter fans and train fans alike. P.S. Sorry about the quality of the pictures below.LeikkikokemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VaikeustasoAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rakennusaika: 1 t. 30 min.Rakennuskokemus: Intermediate LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?55Tylypahkan pikajuna
- September 14th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great ModelGreg1984 | 25-34Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!Ostettu henkilölle: SelfWhen I first saw the Hogwarts Express, I knew I had to have it. A few back order later and it finally arrived. Love the look of the train! Have to say this set appears to not have been made to be used on a track. The stock version I see better used for a kid to play with on a flat surface rather than a track, or a really good model on a shelf. However, if you are planning to place this on a track like I was, some very small and easy modifications need to be made. I found when the train was turning, the front set of wheels would connect with the second set of larger wheels and would cause a lot of drag. Also the back car's wheel don't turn like the city sets trains, also causing additional drag. Being in the way I have it on a track, I had to add power functions. I prefer the original PF, and adding PF to the train was not overly hard, although modifications need to be made. Not sure how LEGO feels about me modifying all 3 cars and posting about it, but its still a great train, great look, and still a good value on the cost.LeikkikokemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VaikeustasoAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rakennusaika: 3 t.Oliko tästä hyötyä?55Tylypahkan pikajuna
- October 15th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set for any HP fan with lovely detailIvana | 25-34Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!Ostettu henkilölle: SelfMy husband and I are huge LEGO and Harry Potter fans, so this purchase was a given. The overall build quality truly does exceed expectations, there is a level of detail in the train that really makes it feel like a Harry Potter theme rather than a normal train build. Little touches that we enjoyed were the crank motion on the wheels as they turned, the fire in the furnace, all the internal levers, and the printing of the all important Hogwarts Express logo on the front. The personnel carriage was a fun little build and adds to the playability with only one niggling point for us being the difficulty to place the piece that holds carriage wheels on the bottom (the black axel piece). I can't see how a child would have the strength to push those pieces in place. The train also comes with no tracks, which we found a bit unusual, but the optional locking of the front track alignments means it can be played with while not using any tracks. The platform is where the set shines, with a clock with hands that can ben moved, the spinning wall between platforms 9 and 10 that minifugures with carts can go through, and probably my favourite detail, the printed newspapers in the moveable newspaper stand. Minifigure-wise, everyone looked great, with a special shout out for the new Dementor who looks incredible. I just wish there was more than one of him in the set. We've made some minor additions such as smoke for the smoke stack, some simple track for the train to sit on and soon a boiler plate cover the for the fire which can be moved up and down.LeikkikokemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VaikeustasoAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rakennusaika: 2 t.Rakennuskokemus: Intermediate LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?55Tylypahkan pikajuna