Item 1 of 10
Item 1 of 10
Average rating4.5out of 5 stars
ILMAINEN Takaisin kouluun -paketti yli 65 euron ostoksiin*Lisätietoja
Choking Hazard.Pieniä osia ja palloja.
Choking Hazard.Pieniä osia ja palloja.
Valikoimasta poistunut tuote
Harjoittele Reyn kanssa Ahch-To-saaren vuoristomajassa. Hio hänen valomiekkailutaitojaan ja halkaise kivenlohkare! Istu nuotion ääressä oppimassa jedien tavoista ja avaa sitten vuode kunnon yöunia varten, ennen kuin seuraavan päivän koulutus alkaa!Rakennusohjeet
- Ilmainen vakiotoimitus 5–7 työpäivän kuluessa kaikille yli 55 euron oheistuotetilauksille!
- Pikatoimitus on saatavilla kassalla.
- Yksilölliset osatilaukset lähetetään eri toimituksena kuin oheistuotteet, ja niiden käsittelyyn ja toimitukseen kuluu pidempi aika.
- Avaamattomat oheistuotteet voi palauttaa täyttä hyvitystä vastaan 180 päivän kuluessa tilauksen vastaanottamisesta.
95% Suosittelisi tätä tuotetta
Yleinen arvioAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
LeikkikokemusAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
VaikeustasoAverage rating2out of 5 stars
Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Huomaa, että kun lähetät hyödyllisen arvion, luotettava kolmannen osapuolen palveluntarjoajamme kerää ja tallentaa IP-osoitteesi. Tarkoituksena on ainoastaan estää useammat lähetykset samasta IP-osoitteesta. Voit tutustua henkilötietojesi valvontaan lukemalla Tietosuojakäytäntömme.
- January 14th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Future Classic!OldRaysputin | 25-34Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!I sure hope this is the first step in what will end up being a series of some awesome Ahch-To sets in the future. There is just so much you can do with this. First, Luke is simply great and a future classic mini. The metal hand is a fantastic touch. A few pro/cons if considering this set: Pro: -LUKE LUKE LUKE -The build is surprisingly fun for the size. Nice difference if you build a lot of ships. -My kids LOVE playing with this. The interior is a lot of fun. Con: -I guess my only con is that it needs to be spread out just a bit. Tough to use the interior without removing roof. Overall, a completely worthwhile build and purchase. Have fun!LeikkikokemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VaikeustasoAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Rakennusaika: 35 min.Rakennuskokemus: Advanced LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?55Ahch-To-saariharjoitus
- May 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Polyglot | 25-34Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!Ostettu henkilölle: SelfIf you like location sets and great minifigures, you'll love this set! Fun and easy build, surprising amount of detailing both inside and out, minimal use of stickers and fairly film accurate. I really enjoyed this set! Pros: - Excellent location set - The Luke minifigure (love the metal hand) - You get a Porg! - Good play value ("turntable" training area outside, ability to blast a part of the wall away, lots of props to play with inside) Cons: - Would have been lovely to have a caretaker minifigure Recommended for all Lego Star Wars fans!LeikkikokemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VaikeustasoAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Rakennusaika: 45 min.Rakennuskokemus: Advanced LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?55Ahch-To-saariharjoitus
- December 19th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0'This is not going to go the way you think.'JediLegoLover | 14-18Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!Star Wars fans have waited two years to hear Luke Skywalker's first words, whilst Lego fans have waited even longer for an old man Luke minifigure. Please note this review contains minor spoilers for The Last Jedi. It's a quick easy build of the main location from The Last Jedi but the set's details and film-references make up for it's small size. The hut looks rustically cobbled together and there's even a porg perch on the roof. The four stickers help to add exterior detail and texture to the walls. However the fabric used to represent Luke's door is inaccurate - it was actually metal and required Wookiee strength to bring down! Inside Luke's spartan existence is captured really well with a fold-away bed, cooking utensils and some food. The silver fish is a nod to the huge fish Luke catches on Ahch-To. Outside is a camp fire used by Rey during the film and a huge boulder for Rey to train against. The turntable for a minifigure to strike the boulder is a fun play-feature that replays the scene from the film quite well. The only other feature is to bring down one of the hut's walls as Rey manages with her blaster, but technically that was her own and not Luke's. The minifigures are the main attraction of this set as they're all exclusive. Old man Luke looks incredible with detailed printing on his Jedi robes, a fabric cape and his staff. He comes with a dual-sided face: one solemn, the other angry (yes, even Jedi Masters get angry). Luke also has a unique hair-piece that adds extra movie accuracy. Rey is in her costume last seen at the end of The Force Awakens. She again has detailed printing and comes with her lightsaber and staff, although it's a shame she doesn't have her blaster. Finally the porg adds cuteness and has a different colour scheme to the ones included in 75192 Millennium Falcon. This is a brilliant little set of the main location from The Last Jedi but at this price point the inclusion of more porgs or a Caretaker minifigure would have been welcome.LeikkikokemusAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0VaikeustasoAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Rakennusaika: 25 min.Rakennuskokemus: Expert LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?55Ahch-To-saariharjoitus
- November 28th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Better than the movieTozz | 25-34Suosittelisin tätä kaverille!Ostettu henkilölle: SelfThis set was not a must for me. I got it on discount at Costco and bought it for the minifigs. I do not consider the porg as a minifigure, but it's well made. Their is a lot of cool pieces in this set, lots of plates and grey bricks, wich are always good for my Lego City. The playability is correct but it's always difficult to make a small set that represents lots of scenes. It mixes the encounter of Luke and Rey to her training and goes to their "duel" with the removable roof. So Lego has to make some compromises to make this set as playable as possible to the lowest cost. A good exemple is the inaccuracy of the rock that Rey cuts in half: it's round! In brief, this is the only negative point for me. Anyway, I had a better time building this set than watching the movie. It was my first set from Episode VIII and probably the last, not your fault Lego! that's a soft 4*, would have been a solid 4.5 with an Ahch-To Nun minifigure :) Oh, Lego, I almost forgot! Watch out, somebody has drop some black plastic in the green bin (see photo)!28 November 2018Emily, Customer ServiceUh-oh! Looks like that brick has a bit of the dark side in it. If you'd like a replacement, it's easy to request one. Just go to LEGO.com/Service and choose the "Bricks & Pieces" option.LeikkikokemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Vastinetta rahalleAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Rakennusaika: 20 min.Rakennuskokemus: Advanced LEGO builderOliko tästä hyötyä?45Ahch-To-saariharjoitus