Senior Front-End Engineer
Do you want to become part of the User Experience, Mobile & Portals team, and work across all aspects of Front-end development?Do you want to write beautiful code that powers our internal and international enterprise portfolio? Then you can be the one we are looking for.
Core Responsibilities• Work across all aspects of Front-end development.
• Focus on building re-usable UI components that form the building blocks of a vast majority of in-house solutions.
• Share the responsibility of building and maintaining solutions that the team delivers.
• Explore new technologies that can help us achieve our goals faster.
• Mentor other Front-end Developers across the organization
Here are just some of the projects you would participate on:
• Develop, test, and optimize our Enterprise offerings using modern JS frameworks
• Contribute to the implementation of a Design System in React and React Native.
• Utilize and implement 3rd party solutions for data collection and analytics – like A/B testing – for informed decision making.
• Help leveraging Serverless and Cloud-Native technologies.
Play your part in our team succeedingIn the User Experience, Mobile & Portals (UXMP) Department the end user always comes first, this means that we architect, design and develop solutions that solve user needs through the adoption of key principles like Mobile First, JAM Stack workflow and Edge Computing. We can therefore provide unique solutions for challenging business process.
As a Senior Front-end Engineer in the UXMP Organization, you'll write beautiful code that powers our internal and international enterprise portfolio, ranging from Mobile apps to websites. You'll join a highly-skilled international team that values individual talents while promoting a team spirit.
Do you have what it takes?• At least 3-5 years of experience
• Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent working experience
• You need to have a strong background in front-end development where you keep yourself up to date with the latest technologies and developments.
• Experience with:
o Node.js, Python, Bash, Git
o Prettier, Eslint, Tslint, Jest, testing-tools,
• You are a team player with a positive attitude, particularly when problems arise.
• You dare and are encouraged to challenge product requirements to ensure they primarily address user needs.
• You take pride in your creations.
• Passionate about front-end development, with an interest in backend development
o AWS, Lambda, Kubernetes, Docker
o PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB
• Eye for detail both on the visual and technical side.
• Unrelenting about the need for writing tests
• Knowledgeable of the front-end build pipeline and associated tools, such as CSS preprocessors, bundlers, code-minifiers, build tools, etc...
• Passionate about Open Source
• Experience with TypeScript
• Experience with SSR in a SPA world
• Experience with React Native a plus
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
We work with a diverse set of technologies, but most of all we value engineers who are eager to learn new ways to deliver value.