EHS Manager Specialist
Health and Safety
He/She is responsible for keeping the Packing site align with all Health and Safety regulations defined by law and company internal
Core Responsibilities- Root cause investigation due to injuries, incidents + Risk assessments
- Safety trainings - Safety knowledge and education/Regularly/Repetitive Safety trainings, Trainings for special themes (LOTO etc.), First aid, Fire prevention
- Keep IMS system (OHSAS, ISO 14001)
- Safety projects – driving/leading and participation at the other projects according factory + Implementing all necessary EHS processes and procedures
- Emergency preparedness – Fire evacuation drills etc.
1. Coordinate daily EHS management
2. Supervise the construction EHS management
3. Releasing on daily bases permit to work in the factory permit to work in confine spaces permit to work at height
4. co-operating with the other team members on developing ergonomics accident and incident investigation introducing the new risk assessment system
5. EHS trainings on different levels §introduction §yearly repeating §extraordinary cases
6. Taking part on the proper operation of running integrated ISO 14001, ISO 18001, ISO 19001 systems
7. Representing yearly auditing
8. Accomplish other tasks assigned by leader.
Play your part in our team succeedingWhat is special and different about this role?
In this role, you will be challenged on your ability to work successfully with many different stakeholders, while dealing with interactive processes in a global matrix organization.
Why would the ideal candidate want to work at LEGO in this position?
- As this position is very unique, you can come with very different education – training, project management, change management, manufacturing, engineering, LCI etc.
- Follow and supporting our LEGO EHS vision: Our vision is to ensure that the people of the LEGO Group can return home healthy and safe
What is rewarding or fulfilling about this role?
You will be a EHS partner who is part of the big change of employees Safety Mindset
Do you have what it takes?EXPERIENCE
- Experience within EHS Processes in international/multicultural environment
- General knowledge of Labor related legislation
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Minimum 8 years of experience in managing EHS in manufacturing/ construction or other heavy industries
- Conversant with EHS laws and regulation
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to engage with stakeholders/ customers on various levels
- Routine user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Interest and ability to build solid business understanding is a necessity.
- Ability to plan proactively and anticipate needs.
- Self-driven personality with can-do-attitude
- Very good collaboration skills, decision-making skills, and demonstrated ability to build trust
- SAP (min basic user experience)
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
In this role you will actively work with leaders and support them according EHS matters, which are relevant for their employees. You will
have focus on Proactive Safety process and improve level of its general understanding. Our EHS vision and mission will be content and
direction of your daily business.