Business Intelligence Manager
Do you get excited about analysing multiple data sources and transforming that data into clear business insights and recommendations for business optimization?Do you want to be part of driving the analytics agenda in a dynamic organization and team across the entire LEGO Education value chain? Then come join our team.
Core ResponsibilitiesAs Business Intelligence Manager you have a chance to work across LEGO Education to partner with the individual business areas in leveraging the insights and recommendations you provide. Moreover, you will:
• Translate business questions into requirements for data analytics
• Drive data collection, transformation and reporting of business performance
• Analyse multiple data points to deliver and communicate business insights and recommendations
• Work together with business teams to help them understand and leverage data and insights for informed decision making
• Define the need for dashboards (strategic level) and other self-service tools and facilitate self-service in the business areas, including training, sparring and support (tactical & operational level)
• Govern and ensure high data quality and integrity
Play your part in our team succeedingThe role of the Financial Planning & Analysis team (FP&A) is to provide data driven insights and decision support to the business. The team consists of 7 colleagues responsible for financial core processes, financial reporting, planning as well as cross functional analytics.
The role gives you the opportunity to be the key driver on our analytics and business insights journey. In addition the role provides a wide exposure to business processes, system and tools within the LEGO Group and enables a broad end-to-end understanding of our business.
Do you have what it takes?You hold a Masters’ degree in Business Administration or other similar relevant background. To succeed in this role, you should:
• Have min 3-5 years’ of experience in a similar role
• Have experience with quantitative analysis and data extraction
•Have experience with working with data science as a foundation for business analysis
• Be proactive – take initiative and contribute with new ideas
• Be organized – work in a strucutred way and is able to plan ahead with an end-to-end perspective
• Be outspoken – Keep asking questions until you understand the topic or issue, not afraid of raising issues and asking the challenging questions
• Have significant collaboration skills to ensure integration with business teams and to ensure alignment and best practice sharing with other teams
• Have excellent communication skills, including data visualization and communication with senior stakeholders
• Speak and write English at an advanced level.
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV. Due to summer vacation we do not exptect to have interviews until mid August.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“I thrive on working cross-functionally across a broad group of stakeholders, bringing data driven insights to the table. In FP&A, we have the rare opportunity to be in a role that is both strategic and operational, and to work with highly quantitative data while also dealing with ambiguity where we lack data.”