Assistant Store Manager - Utrecht, Netherlands
Are you ready to inspire a team to deliver an outstanding guest experience?Join the LEGO® Brand Retail team as an Assistant Store Manager and ensure our Brand, Vision, and Values are exemplified in all store operations and guest interactions.
Core Responsibilities• Leads by example ensuring that excellent customer service is provided by the team at all times
• Collaborate with the Store Manager to deliver results, prioritizing time and effort, going beyond goals set by others, and finding motivation in raising store performance to the maximum
• Maintain merchandising standards to meet and exceed planned sales and Key Performance Indicator
• Supports the Store Manager in achieving satisfactory Mystery Shopper results and in implementing follow up action plans when needed
• Cultivate a positive team environment that promotes a safe and fun atmosphere
• Recruit new members, identify training needs, coach and develop sales associates and supervisors to ensure a productive and collaborative team
Play your part in our team succeeding
The LEGO Group is a family-owned, international business and collaboration shapes everything we do. As an Assistant Store Manager for LEGO Brand Retail you are the face of our company. You and your team will determine our brand’s reputation with each guest interaction. LEGO Brand Retail strives to foster relationships with our guests and team members that transcend generations and are as timeless as the products we sell.
Do you have what it takes?• Equivalent, previous work experience in a Retail environment
• Proven experience in a retail environment ideally as assistant store manager or supervisor
• Space management and visual merchandising expertise
• Effective organizational, verbal and written communication skills, conflict resolution skills
• Demonstrated computer proficiency
• Physical specifications: Constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. Vision abilities include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
• Experience of working with children
• Experience in recruitment, selection, training
• Financial awareness : loss prevention and cash management, scheduling and payroll management
• English Intermediate
• Local language - Dutch
Please send your application and your resume in English.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“You get to work for the LEGO Group, in an environment where you meet LEGO aficionados of all ages on a daily basis. You get to get down on the floor and play with and inspire children to play with LEGO Bricks and use their imagination - all day long,”