Student Worker MCD Revenue Management
Student Worker with flair for communication, MCD Revenue ManagementDo you strive to apply your commercial excellence acumen and your excellent communication skills across the LEGO® markets? Do you want to impact commercial strategies through innovative thinking, convert high level thoughts into clear guidelines and recommendations?
Drive value for the entire LEGO GroupYou will join our Revenue Management team within Market and Commercial Development at our headquarters in Billund. You will work alongside 6 colleagues whose purpose is to drive sustainable growth, by optimising commercial momentum through; defining our strategic choices on where to play and driving commercial effectiveness in our customer investments by defining how to win.
As a Student Worker in Revenue Management you will support the team, driving the development of our communication to stakeholders. Specifically, you will:
- Be the creative lead on the development of team presentations, documents, tools etc. to be deployed throughout the sales organization
- Manage the global Revenue Management SharePoint site and digitalize our communication towards various stakeholders.
- Engage with colleagues and apply your analytical mindset and knowledge of commercial excellence on a variety of projects across team priorities (such as Customer/Market Segmentation Models and Promotional Guidelines)
A role with great opportunitiesIn this position, you will have the opportunity to shape your tasks and responsibilities according to your interest, strengths and studies – as well as your ambitions for the future. You will be given an opportunity to have a significant impact on strengthening the team’s output, both in terms of content and layout. While accomplishing this, you have the opportunity to improve your commercial mindset and learn how to navigate in a global organization with stakeholders across the world.
A business student with great communication skills
Your background can be one of many. Ideally, you have a ground-breaking interest in and knowledge of business management, market trends, communication, marketing and/or other commercial areas. Strong analytical skills is a plus, you like challenges and speak your mind. For this position, it is vital that you have a curious, commercial and creative mind that can add to the storyline with our stakeholders.
A workplace of learningOur ambition is to become better and more knowledgeable every day and therefore learning and development is central in what we do. You have preferably just finalized your Bachelor degree and will continue your studying at Master level. We fully respect that you are dedicated to your studies. Thus, your working hours will be adapted to your study needs, but we strive to have the student workers onsite in Billund 2 days a week on average.
You will join a collaborative team and global department that will work with you to further develop your talent. You will be given responsibilities from day one and we imagine you bring:
- Great communication and presentation skills
- A strong dedication to your Bachelor/Master studies at the university or business school
- A self-driven attitude with drive and ability to deliver great results
- The ambition to improve, find new ways of thinking and come up with brilliant ideas
- Excellent strategic orientation with the ability to take a holistic perspective seeing the bigger picture and understanding the complexities of a business operating on a global scale
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills. Experience with SharePoint is an advantage and
- Full confidence in communicating in English
Bringing it to life“You will get tremendous exposure, be able to build a broad network across our markets and really drive value for the LEGO Group” says Director of Revenue Management.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
This position was posted 11-07-2019 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.