- Job ID
Are you passionate in building the future of LEGO e-Commerce in China?LEGO China is leading and driving the Customer growth strategy and business objectives. The ecommerce team is building a sustainable and healthy business platform.
Mission of the team:We coordinate and collaborate with multi-functional resources to ensure synergy and coherence. China e-Commerce plays a key role in presenting LEGO brand on different e-Commerce platform and creating best in class online shopper experiences. We serve as trusted partners, decision-making through our valued e-Commerce insight and expertise.
The mission of the team is to:
• Enable insight-led and fact-based decision-making to manage the business
• Drive development of LEGO MG China’s eCommerce development strategy
• Lead cross-channel and function insights and analytical partnerships with platform leader and function stakeholders
Main Responsibilities:• Develop actionable insights and communicate a compelling narrative, based on analysis of relevant internal and external data to enable data-driven decision-making aimed at supporting commercial momentum in the short to medium term
• Partner with e-Commerce channel and function stakeholders with respect to commercial performance data and insights to support action and decision-making, including close connection with TP and agencies.
• Report on commercial performance by developing reporting solutions to elevate the organisation’s capabilities to access and interpret commercial performance data
• Leverage e-Commerce data tool to support e-Commerce channel business growth in healthy way by each campaign and daily operation.
Requirements:• Bachelor’s degree or above, with major in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science background is a plus;
• 7+ years’ experience in analytical or strategic role
• Previous experience working in consumer goods and retail industries
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Solid commercial sense of consumer goods and retail industries, as well as analytics or strategy experience in E-commerce related topics
• Experience in cross-functional collaborations
• Ability to execute multiple projects at one time
• Intellectual curiosity – open to and interested in learning new topics and new skills
• Experienced with Microsoft Office Tool (Excel and Powerpoint in particular) is a plus
• Experienced with analytical tools such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
• Excellent English and Mandarin communication skills, both oral and written
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.