- Tasuta tavatarne 4–6 tööpäeva jooksul kõigile üle 55 € toodete tellimustele!
- Kiirtarne on maksmisel saadaval.
- Kohandatud osade tellimused saadetakse toodetest eraldi ning nende töötlemine ja tarnimine võtab rohkem aega.
- Avamata tooted võib täieliku tagasimakse saamiseks tagastada 90 päeva jooksul pärast tellimuse kättesaamist.
100% Soovitaksin seda toodet
ÜldhinnangAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
MängukogemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars
RaskusasteAverage rating2out of 5 stars
Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating1.7out of 5 stars
Võtke arvesse, et arvustuse kasulikkuse hindamisel kogub ja talletab meie usaldusväärne kolmandast osapoolest teenusepakkuja teie IP-aadressi üksnes selleks, et takistada samalt IP-aadressilt mitme hinde andmist. Selleks et teada saada, kuidas isikuandmeid oma kontrolli all hoida, lugege meie privaatsuspoliitikat.
- in 5 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set, Kind of Expensivetizmghost | 14-18Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfGot this set with my Christmas Money, my first Lego X-Wing and I was very Pleased. This Wing mechanism was nice and the colors were good other than the blue which was not needed. This set came a little too expensive because the previous X-Wings sold at $80. The mini-figures were nice with two of them being exclusive to this set being The Knight of Ren and Jannah. The build was straight forward like the other ones. I enjoyed this set and even with the $10 increase it is a great set.MängukogemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0RaskusasteAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Ehitamisaeg: 1 tundi 4 minutitEhitamiskogemus: Expert LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Poe Dameroni X-wing Fighter™
- in about 3 hoursAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Excellent build, ridiculously expensiveBrikkyy13 | 19-24Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!75273 is the latest T-70 X-Wing to be released by LEGO and the first minifigure scale T-70 to be released since 2016. This model offers many improvements over its predecessors, but is unfortunately still lacking in some areas. The build is fairly straightforward, comprising mostly of standard system elements. The most complicated part of the build is the wing mechanism, which is built with a handful of technic elements and is held together by rubber bands. No significant changes have been made to the design of the X-Wing since the previous versions, if you’ve built other LEGO X-Wings you may find the build to be boring. Four minifigures are included. Poe Dameron returns from 2015’s rendition of the T-70, this time with the very welcome addition of his hairpiece alongside his helmet. R2-D2 is also included. As one of the most recurring minifigures in the entire LEGO line he may seem unexciting at first, but this version features an updated head print that has finer details. This updated R2-D2 also appears in the other new for 2020 sets. Two exclusive figures from The Rise of Skywalker are included, Jannah and a Knight of Ren. Jannah is a fantastic minifigure, featuring a new hairpiece and arm printing. I would very much like to see arm printing included on future Star Wars figures. The Knight of Ren has an excellent helmet that resembles Kylo Ren’s. I like this helmet very much as it does not seem oversized or misshapen like Kylo Ren’s helmet, which I believe needs to be revised (the knight’s helmet in black with new printing would be closer in my opinion but still inaccurate). As far as LEGO X-Wings go, this set is pretty good. The new curved pieces used to construct the engines make this set look much more accurate than the previous versions. It’s colour scheme is very striking, I like it a lot. However, there is still room for improvement in the nose of the ship. The technique used to build the nose was first used in X-Wings from the early 2000s, I have no doubt that LEGO’s talented designers would be able to make a more accurate shape with modern elements. The wing mechanism is very smooth, and while I appreciate how easy it is to use I do not like the use of rubber bands. I prefer to display the set with the wings in the open position, which wears out the rubber bands over time. I have already had to replace the bands on the 2018 version of the X-Wing. Including a spare set of rubber bands would be a nice solution, though I would prefer to see the return of the scissor mechanism used to construct the wings on 10240 Red Five from 2013. I have one complaint with the set, and it’s a big one. $160 is far too much for this ship, especially when considering the 2015 version of the set was $130 which was already pushing it. I’m thankful that I received this set for Christmas because I would never pay that much for it. This price increase is not in line with inflation and there’s no significant difference in what’s included. The piece count may have gone up, but the model is designed to use multiple pieces where one would have sufficed. For example: the model uses 2 1x3 plates placed together when 1 2x3 plate would have sufficed. This trend of using small pieces to build large models is nothing new and has been more prevalent in recent years. Thankfully larger D2C sets are still priced well, but general release sets in the mid to high price range are starting to become too expensive for what’s included. Something needs to change behind the scenes to allow for lower set prices because LEGO is beginning to price out their own market. I for one will be spending less money on LEGO, which is a shame because I am not the type of customer that the LEGO group would want to lose. I regularly buy entire waves of sets and I have bought every Star Wars D2C from the last few years. In conclusion, this set is a fantastic rendition of the T-70 X-Wing, albeit an expensive one. I still see room for improvement in the design of LEGO X-Wings but the current design is more than suitable. The figures included are excellent and are very appealing to collectors. I would recommend this set, but only after a heavy discount.RaskusasteAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Ehitamisaeg: 1 tundi 30 minutitEhitamiskogemus: Expert LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?45Poe Dameroni X-wing Fighter™
- in 10 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Okay set- Very ExpensiveSTF1342 | 19-24Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfThe set was very easy to put together. But in terms of price, I think I could have been less. In my opinion, the guns on the ship were better in the previous version. The Minifigures are great though.MängukogemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0RaskusasteAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Ehitamisaeg: 1 tundi 30 minutitEhitamiskogemus: Advanced LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?45Poe Dameroni X-wing Fighter™
1 / 1