Võta koht sisse LEGO® City 60197 reisirongis! Sellesse vahvasse komplekti kuulub mootor, 10 kiirusevalikuga Bluetooth-kaugjuhtimispult, avatav ronginina, lahtikäiva aknaga juhikabiin, kaks eemaldatava(te) katuse, istmete ja laudadega vagunit, ringikujuline rongirada (16 kaardus ja 4 sirge rajaosaga), kokkupandav platvorm kahe pingi ja rongiliikluskaardiga, rongi helisignaal ja 4 LEGO minifiguuri.
- Komplektis 4 LEGO®-i minifiguuri: 2 reisijat, rongijuht ja reisisaatja.
- Komplekti kuulub mootor, 10 kiirusevalikuga Bluetooth-kaugjuhtimispult, avatav ronginina, katusel paiknev pantograaf, lahtikäiva akna ja juhtpaneeliga juhikabiin, kaks eemaldatava(te) katuse, istmete ja laudadega kohvikuvagunit ning eemaldatava(te) katuse, istmete ja laudadega reisijavagun.
- Komplektis on ka kahe pingi ja rongiliikluskaardiga platvorm, ringikujuline rongirada (16 kaardus ja 4 sirge rajaosaga) ning kokkupandav signaalpost.
- Lisaelementide hulka kuulub 3 kruusi, 3 keeksi, hot dog, sarvesai, kullerikott ja kohver LEGO®-karbiga.
- Tõsta katus üles ja tutvu reisirongi vagunite lahedate detailidega.
- Rongi saab juhtida 10 kiirusevalikuga Bluetooth-juhtimispuldiga.
- Sõida platvormi juurde ja võta reisijad peale või lase neil väljuda.
- Rongiraja saab sättida sobiva linnaplaani järgi.
- Selle toote kasutamiseks on vaja patareisid (ei kuulu komplekti). Tüüpide ja koguste koha vaadake teavet toote pakendilt.
- Komplektis olev Bluetooth-süsteemiga kaugjuhtimispult ei ole kasutatav varasema infrapunasüsteemiga juhitavate LEGO® rongikomplektidega.
- Reisirongi mõõdud (vagunitega): kõrgus ca 11 cm, pikkus ca 69 cm ja laius ca 5 cm.
- Mootorisektsiooni mõõdud: kõrgus ca 11 cm, pikkus ca 26 cm ja laius ca 5 cm.
- Platvormi mõõdud: kõrgus ca 7 cm, laius ca 11 cm ja sügavus ca 6 cm.
- Tasuta tavatarne 4–6 tööpäeva jooksul kõigile üle 55 € toodete tellimustele!
- Kiirtarne on maksmisel saadaval.
- Kohandatud osade tellimused saadetakse toodetest eraldi ning nende töötlemine ja tarnimine võtab rohkem aega.
- Avamata tooted võib täieliku tagasimakse saamiseks tagastada 90 päeva jooksul pärast tellimuse kättesaamist.
- February 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Complete TrainICEPHOENIX87 | 25-34Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfOverall, this is the best deal for the most visually complete and functional train. Three long cars. Plenty of visual details. A complete control system. One will not be easily inclined to seek additional cars to add to the train for a Lego City layout outside of professional train hobbyists. The only detraction of the set as-is would be the need to replace batteries like a bundle of cartridge shells. That can get old if the train is ran hard and often. There is the option to add the Lego Powered Up LED's behind the clear light bezels up front. Prior to installing the LED's, it is recommended by this author to line the inside of the front shell with black electrical tape to prevent the entire front sheel from glowing like a certain reindeer's nose. Otherwise, this set is perfect for those looking for a complete train and not a partial train and half-baked station as past iterations have been.MängukogemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0RaskusasteAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ehitamisaeg: 2 tundiEhitamiskogemus: Expert LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Reisirong
- October 30th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomeKC78 | 35-44Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfFirst start with LEGO that can move around, upgrade to LEGO with remote, finally now going towards LEGO control by all or remote control. Awesome set my kids will Love to play with it. Only down thing is if only come with more tracks. Max speed Train will flip over, so I also got another set of extended tracks.MängukogemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0RaskusasteAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ehitamisaeg: 3 tundiEhitamiskogemus: Intermediate LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Reisirong
- October 20th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good, but disappointed with required bluetooth.HonestOpinionsOnly | 35-44Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfThis is a sleek looking site and definitely more attractive than the prior year's models. I have the high speed train version of 2015 and 2017 as well. Unfortunately this just sits and collects dust because I have not connected the remotes to the 2019 trains through whatever process is needed. I can't tell if I have an issue on my end or yours now. I don't remember what controllers go to what set. AND I have an issue with EITHER the Controls, the Power, the connections, the engines, the batteries could be dead over time, and 100 other possible issues could be going on. BUT NOW I NEED TO FIGURE OUT IF I HAVE A BLUETOOTH OR APP ISSUE OR A PHONE/SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY ISSUE, BEFORE TROUBLE SHOOTING TRAINS I BOUGHT IN 2019 (CARGO, DISNEY, AND "HIGHSPEED") Please fix this lego. This is completely unnecessary. Why can't the controls that come with the trains just control the trains? This adds more probable consequences than benefits... what are the benefits exactly? Do I control the Train that has a remote much more reliable than my phones touch screen... why not VIP points perhaps of some type? I am looking online for other retired sets. I just purchased the Lone Ranger Set. And am going to purchase the parts needed from the HIGHLY SUGGESTED LEGO TRAINS BOOK (HAS INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO BUILD OFFICIAL LEGO ENGINES AND CARS NEVER MANUFACTURED FOR SALE.22. oktoober 2019Marine, Customer ServiceHello there, Thank you for your review. With the new Bluetooth technology you can now connect more than 1 train per controller. If you rather have a remote instead of using the app, you can purchase the 88010 LEGO® Powered Up 88010 Remote Control. To connect a Smart Hub and a remote, press the green button on both the hub and the remote. They’ll both flash a white light for a few seconds, then turn the same solid color. To connect a Smart Hub with the Powered Up app, tap the green button while you have the app open on your tablet or smartphone. The hub will display a blue light once connected to the app. Here’s how to connect a second (or third, fourth or fifth) hub to your remote: - Press the green button on the next Smart Hub - Press and hold the green button on the remote and the Smart Hub - Once connected, the lights will stop flashing and change into a solid color - Release the buttons, and you’re good to go! You can switch between hubs by pressing the green button on the remote. When the light on the remote and hub match, they’re on the same channel and working together. If you need any help don't hesitate to get in touch with our Tech Support at LEGO.build/Service.MängukogemusAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0RaskusasteAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ehitamisaeg: 4 tundiEhitamiskogemus: Expert LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?35Reisirong
- August 22nd, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good set, needs a tail cart.MisterG | 45-54Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfHello everyone, The set is very good and the train really looks great when it's actually built. It took me about 3 hours to complete. The pairing with the remote control was not an issue, after following the tutorial video. You only need to do it once, then the remote and the receiver will recognize themselves every time you turn them on. I also believe that this particular train really needs an extra tail cart to look symmetrical and I'd like to share my experience with adding it, without purchasing a second set. I contacted the Lego Customers Service at the beginning of August, shortly after the set was released. I was pleased to receive immediately a list of parts but, unfortunately, they were not what I was looking for. Maybe it was too early in the process, but the Customer Service was not able to provide a list of the all the actual parts to build the cart as you see it in my picture. I ended up compiling the list by myself, based on the parts needed to build the engine and modifying the wheels assembly in order to remove the motor. It took a while on the phone to go through all the parts and the required quantities, but luckily that process was not too bad as all the personnel at Lego Customers Service I dealt with was really helpful and, after the issue with the initial list, made sure I got taken care and received what I needed. Some parts are really new and it took about 10 days to get them all from the factory in Denmark, but I'm very happy with the final result. Cart could be further modified to add more windows and seat, as you have plenty of room inside without the battery pack / receiver, but I chose to have it looking like the engine cart. I would recommend the Lego Engineers to come up with an actual list of parts to be purchased or, even better, to have a set with end cart directly available for sale, as it takes quite a bit to come up with the list and it's easy to make mistakes or forget some pieces. Sorry for the long post, hopefully it will be helpful to those who wish to add the cart. GMängukogemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0RaskusasteAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Ehitamisaeg: 3 tundiEhitamiskogemus: Expert LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?45Reisirong