- Tasuta tavatarne 4–6 tööpäeva jooksul kõigile üle 55 € toodete tellimustele!
- Kiirtarne on maksmisel saadaval.
- Kohandatud osade tellimused saadetakse toodetest eraldi ning nende töötlemine ja tarnimine võtab rohkem aega.
- Avamata tooted võib täieliku tagasimakse saamiseks tagastada 90 päeva jooksul pärast tellimuse kättesaamist.
100% Soovitaksin seda toodet
ÜldhinnangAverage rating5out of 5 stars
MängukogemusAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
RaskusasteAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Võtke arvesse, et arvustuse kasulikkuse hindamisel kogub ja talletab meie usaldusväärne kolmandast osapoolest teenusepakkuja teie IP-aadressi üksnes selleks, et takistada samalt IP-aadressilt mitme hinde andmist. Selleks et teada saada, kuidas isikuandmeid oma kontrolli all hoida, lugege meie privaatsuspoliitikat.
- in 6 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0My favorite build thus far!CallMeSven | 55-64Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfAfter building several Star Wars, Disney, and other assorted Technic kits, this has been my favorite. My previous Technics build was the Lego 42100 Liebherr excavator. Comprised of 4,100 pieces and filled with motors it was a multi-day build. It’s big and expensive. However, with enthusiasm I have declared that the 42108 mobile crane coming in at just under $100 is now, without doubt, my favorite Lego build. I found myself cheering on the designer(s) of this build at almost every step. It is filled with creative and well-designed features. The way the crane arm extends is simple but wonderful. But my favorite feature, by far, of any Lego innovation is the way the wheels on this mobile crane move. As I was marveling at the turning mechanism, how the front and rear wheels move opposite each other, I was impressed. I didn’t know how this was going to play out in the final form and as I got caught up in the build I forgot about this mechanism. When I reached the end of the build and was installing the eight giant tires I wondered how this crane was to be steered? Had I looked at the final instruction page I would have known but I used my iPad instead of the instruction booklet so I never turned the page. I took the wheels in hand and carefully turned one set and then I saw it. I was stunned! The large rotating beacons on top of the crane cab turned in sync. Essentially, you turn either of the beacons to make the wheels turn. That was freaking amazing! Even though I should have seen that coming it never occurred to me this would happen. I am beyond impressed. There are three knobs that operate the crane boom. One raises the boom, one extends it, and one operates the cable. Even the outrigger stabilizers have well-designed mechanisms to deploy. Lego sets can be expensive. Some just sit there and some move in different ways. The trains are a fun build and so are the cars. But for the value and amazement of what the gears and various mechanisms do, this kit is by far the best value for the money. Sure, there’s no motors or automation and iPhone app. This is pure hands-on play with no automation. The design of this crane deserves some kind of Lego build award. Bravo! to the person or persons who designed this incredible kit.MängukogemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ehitamisaeg: 6 tundiEhitamiskogemus: Intermediate LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Liikurkraana
- in 18 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0akaMarkPhoto | 45-54Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfCranes have been a part of the Technic range since the introduction of the first mobile crane (set 855) in 1978. Start with what could well be the only downside to those familiar with previous cranes; much that unlike all the other cranes from the original set (mentioned) to the recent Rough Terrain Crane (set 42082) and new Compact Crawler Crane (set 42097) this is only a one model set. Yes, there are other one model Technic sets, yet they tend to be the bigger, licenced sets such as the Porsche 911 GT3 RS (set 42056), Bugatti (set 42083) and Liebherr 9800 Excavator (set 42100), combined with the size/price point of this set. However, that said, and it is a big however, those familiar, and grew up with the previous sets, not just cranes, will enjoy this set. As with the Compact Crawler Crane launched in August 2019, it is back to the heart of what Technic sets are. And that is where the appeal lays; it is Technic through and through. The build took about no more than 9 hours, on and off, over several days. It is not an overly complicated build when compared to some of the newer bigger sets. It is still a sizable model, particularly when fully extended. Anyone familiar with the previous sets, will recognise the build, and that is where the enjoyment is, yet not so easy that it won’t offer an enjoyable challenge to those who are new to or wanting to get into Technic looking for something more.Ehitamisaeg: 10 tundiKas sellest oli abi?55Liikurkraana
- in 4 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastically designed, and a joy to build.Travisrd | 35-44Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfIt's such a cleverly designed set. It caught my eye more than anything else in the store, I couldn't leave without it. And it's even more impressive having it in front of me.MängukogemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0RaskusasteAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ehitamisaeg: 7 tundiEhitamiskogemus: Advanced LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Liikurkraana
- in 5 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love it! but......Yfz99350 | 35-44Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfI have a love for crane's, and I have operated some. So when I built the outriggers, and saw how small they were I was a little disappointed. I knew then it would not be able to lift much weight. Especially over the side without tipping over. I do love the overall design of the crane and how it works. But I had to modify it to pick up more weight than the little pilon in the set. I wanted to pick up my little fishing boat and rescue plane. What I did to be able to do so. Was fill the empty space where the counter weights are with Lego bricks. I was able to fit about 130Grams of bricks in the empty space. This made a big improvement in its lifting capabilities but I wanted more. So I made a block about 800g and hung it off the back of the counter weights. Wow this made a huge difference. Now it plays with both my boat and plane. I thinking about trying to figure out how to make the outriggers go out to make a wider stance. And I want larger block and tackle on the winch line.MängukogemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0RaskusasteAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ehitamisaeg: 5 tundiEhitamiskogemus: Advanced LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Liikurkraana