Ühenda komplekti „LEGO® Powered Up 88008 Medium Linear Motor“ mootor liikumiskeskusega „88006 Move Hub“ või „88006 Hub“, et panna oma LEGO mudelid suure täpsusega liikuma.
- Selles LEGO® robotitarvikukomplektis on täpset juhtimist võimaldav keskmise suurusega asendimootor, ühendusjuhe ja ühenduspunkt LEGO® Powered Upi süsteemi komponentide jaoks.
- Saad LEGO mudelid mootoriga varustada.
- Tasuta tavatarne 4–6 tööpäeva jooksul kõigile üle 55 € toodete tellimustele!
- Kiirtarne on maksmisel saadaval.
- Kohandatud osade tellimused saadetakse toodetest eraldi ning nende töötlemine ja tarnimine võtab rohkem aega.
- Avamata tooted võib täieliku tagasimakse saamiseks tagastada 90 päeva jooksul pärast tellimuse kättesaamist.
- October 14th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Linear Motorsirslayerjr | 45-54Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfI received my linear motor and I noticed a few differences if you compared to the Powered up Medium motor. First of all the size and weight seems to be a bit heavier but not a big differences to complain about. Its actually seems to be a bit more powerful and a bit louder in noise when operated. I really like this motor coming from the Lego technic world. I wish it would come with simple guide on how to program this motor using the power up app. The fonts are tiny on the powered up app and any AFOL over 40 years of age would be thrown off by that if you can't read the help file... I wish I was still young!!MängukogemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0RaskusasteAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ehitamiskogemus: Expert LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?45Keskmise suurusega lineaarne mootor
- July 29th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Linear PU motorCommanderComplexPants | 45-54Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfGreat addition to the Powered Up Hub, initially had problems using 2 Linear motors connected to the Hub but after a software update it does everything it's meant to do!MängukogemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ehitamiskogemus: Advanced LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Keskmise suurusega lineaarne mootor
- November 15th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Ok motor, lacking speed control featurebobot014 | 45-54Ostetud kasutajale: SelfI'm currently updating my builds to use the new Powered Up technology. I was looking for a new motor for my Ferris wheel, deciding between this linear motor and the simple motor, eventually deciding on this to get the servo feature. However, the size was a bit chunkier and is not a direct replacement to the old Power Functions medium motor, so I may end up buying the smaller simple motor instead. However, an annoying thing is that if this is paired with the bluetooth remote, pressing +/- does not step up/down the motor's speed. Each button is an all or nothing 100-0 percent speed. The train system has that proper feature, don't know why these motors are any different. You have to revert to the Lego phone app to program it as such. I hope this can be corrected or have it as an option by a future hub firmware update. Currently with this motor, you will not get a speed control function with the bluetooth remote control setup. Also noticed that counter clockwise rotation is a little slower than clockwise, very weird.MängukogemusAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0RaskusasteAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Ehitamiskogemus: Expert LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?25Keskmise suurusega lineaarne mootor
- October 26th, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Doesn't work with 88009!GreveVridenSpelare | 35-44Ostetud kasutajale: SonBought two to connect to the battery hub (88009), but when I do, the hub wont connect to the remote, and it keeps disconnectting and reconnecting (every few second) to the bluetooth app on my phone. However, as soon as I disconnect either one of the motors the hub connects normally. Totally worthless, and nowhere is this noted or warned about as far as I can see! And of course, I can't send one of the motors back, since it's obviously been unpacked.28. oktoober 2019Callie, Customer ServiceOh no! Our Medium Linear Motor was designed to easily pair with the 88009 Battery Hub, but we're here to help if you run into trouble. If you ever have issues maintaining your Bluetooth connection, try turning off the hub and replacing with fresh batteries of the same brand. Be sure when you try to repair that your device doesn't go into "Sleep Mode", as the Bluetooth connection to the app will stop to preserve battery life in the hub. If you'd like a helping hand with your Powered UP functions, give us a shout at LEGO.build/Service to get started.MängukogemusAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Ehitamiskogemus: Advanced LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?15Keskmise suurusega lineaarne mootor