Avasta kaasaegseid inseneriteaduse ja disainilahendusi veokikomplektiga „LEGO® Technic 42078 Mack Anthem“. Sellel tõetruul mudelil, mis töötati välja koostöös ettevõttega Mack® Trucks Inc., on mitmesugused realistlikuna mõjuvad detailid ja funktsioonid, näiteks esitelje juhtimine, tagarattavedu, töötavate kolvidega kuuesilindriline mootor ja pöörlev ventilaator. Lahtikäival haagisel on pikendatavad nooled, juhitavad tugijalad, külglaadimisfunktsiooniga sünkroonis töötavad kraanahaarad, teisaldatav lukustatavate ustega konteiner ja juhikabiin, millel on lahtikäivad uksed, kohandatavad istmed, detailne armatuurlaud, rooliratas, päikesevari ja koikuvoodi. Selles edasijõudnutele mõeldud kaks-ühes-ehituskomplektis on Macki buldogikujuline kapotikaunistus ja selle saab ehitada ümber ikoonilise Mack LR-i prügiveoauto detailitäpseks mudeliks.
- Masinal on tõetruu kerekujundus, esitelje juhtimine, tagarattavedu, töötavate kolvidega kuuesilindriline mootor, detailirikas juhikabiin, millel on lahtikäivad uksed, kohandatavad istmed, detailne armatuurlaud, rooliratas, päikesevari, koikuvoodi ja kohandatavad küljepeeglid.
- Komplektis on ka lahtikäiv haagis, pikendatavad nooled, tugijalad, sünkroonis töötavad kraanahaarad ja lukustatavate ustega konteiner.
- Komplekti juurde kuuluvad kaunistustega elemendid ja tootja logo, samuti ikooniline Mack®-i buldogi kujuline ornament ja valik tõetruu kujundusega kleepse.
- Kujunduses kasutatakse tõetruud halli, musta, valge ja rohelise värvi kombinatsiooni.
- Manööverda veok paika, langeta maandumisjalad, siruta välja tugijalad ning juhi sünkroonitud kraanatõstukeid, et konteiner lahtikäiva haagise peale tõsta.
- Tõsta kapotikaant, et pääseda ligi detailirikkale liikuvate kolvidega 6-silindrilisele mootorile ja pöörlevale ventilaatorile.
- Kütusepaakidele ligipääsemiseks ava küljepaneelid.
- See LEGO® Technic™-u edasijõudnute komplekt pakub haaravat ja mõnusat ehitamiskogemust.
- Komplektis on üle 2590 osa ning see on sobilik 11- kuni 16-aastastele lastele.
- Kaks-ühes-mudel: saab ehitada ümber ikooniliseks Mack LR-i prügiveoautoks.
- Mack LR-i prügiauto ehitamise juhend on toodud veebilehel LEGO.com/technic.
- Mack Anthemi haagisega veoki mõõdud, kui kraanapoom ja maandumisjalad on pikendatud asendis: kõrgus ca 27 cm (10”), pikkus ca 18 cm (7”) ja laius ca 22 cm (8”); haagisveoki mõõdud, kui kraanapoom ja maandumisjalad on kokkutõmmatud asendis: kõrgus ca 22 cm (8”) ja laius ca 15 cm (5”).
- Mack LR-i mõõdud, kui tõstekahvlid ja konteiner on alla lastud: kõrgus ca 19 cm (7”), pikkus ca 58 cm (22”) ja laius ca 17 cm (6”); kui tõstekahvlid ja konteiner on üles tõstetud, on kõrgus ca 33 cm (12”).
- Tasuta tavatarne 4–6 tööpäeva jooksul kõigile üle 55 € toodete tellimustele!
- Kiirtarne on maksmisel saadaval.
- Kohandatud osade tellimused saadetakse toodetest eraldi ning nende töötlemine ja tarnimine võtab rohkem aega.
- Avamata tooted võib täieliku tagasimakse saamiseks tagastada 180 päeva jooksul pärast tellimuse kättesaamist.
- January 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent 2018 additionMarvinBrickLayer | 35-44Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfIt was cool to see this offering for 2018, a big fan of technic trucks. I also have the Acros Truck too and it would be good to compare the two The build was straight forward but it took some time. The most intense part was building the cab, there were a lot of small parts for it construction. Comparing it against the Acros, there are two main differences, one is the control of the vehicle. The Mack control system is more stable than the Acros, where the Acros system gives you the feel it was going to break based on the tension being applied. the accessibility to the engine is relativity the same as the Acros. I was initially disappointed with the engine in the Mack, using standard pieces to build the cylinders rather than the engine mimics as in other products. But after building it I was quite happy with the turnout, gives you a nice clicking sound and is the right size. I find the hitch to be strong in the Mack, the Acros kept falling off during the drive. What I do not understand is the insertion of the bed in the cab with no easy access to use it. The mechanisms for the cargo hold is nice, I think it was best not to include the motors, the movement is overall very strong and stable through the whole process. While I like the pumps and motors, the can complicate the design For playing, I find the engine hood to be sensitive with part easily falling off. As with Acros, I have some parts missing. now on to the garbage truck... :-)MängukogemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0RaskusasteAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ehitamisaeg: 5 tundiEhitamiskogemus: Novice LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Mack Anthem
- April 7th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I love the steering wheelSparkyKen | 45-54Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfEveryone who has seen this has taken it off the shelf and played with it, it looks outstanding! The hardest part of the build is the fourth set of bags, I spent about four and a half hours on it. My favorite part of this is thae way the steering wheel tilts and turns as the steering on the rear of the truck is turned. The hood tilts up showing the engine which is not the usual V engine, it is a nice look. My only real complaints are that the antennae on the doors come off easily as does the front of the truck. I can't let most people play with it as they are not going to be careful with it. Also the cranes have a problem lifting the cargo container, maybe I am not doing it right, but the cargo box with the chains almost tips the truck over when taking the container off of the truck. As stated before it looks amazing, the features are cool. The steering and the engine are a welcome change. Whoever designed this it looks great and the steering is cool to play with. The engine is nice to look at. The outriggers and winches are not ideal for me. All in all, I love this for display.MängukogemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0RaskusasteAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ehitamisaeg: 9 tundiEhitamiskogemus: Intermediate LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Mack Anthem
- January 7th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Garbage Man CanMasterBuilder84 | 25-34Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfAs the title implies, I bought this set solely for the front-loading garbage truck model. For being a 2-in-1 set, I was very impressed. A few corners were cut to keep the piece count reasonable. But as it stands, you will have a lot of pieces left over if you build the garbage truck model. Based on the stickers/instructions, it’s obvious the Mack Anthem is the star of the show, as the Mack LR (garbage truck) instructions a) are only available online, and b) instruct you to put a few stickers on that really aren’t applicable to a garbage truck. Word of advice to other future garbage truck builders: Do not bother trying to open the pieces in the order the bags are numbered. The numbers apply to the Anthem model only. Parts you need early on will be spread among all the bags. Save yourself time and headache and open all the bags from the get-go. I was impressed with how sturdy the truck is, even just the chassis. Other large Technic vehicles, like the Mercedes Arocs, seem to have a bit more flex to them. I was also impressed on how smooth the compactor/ejector operates, as well as the fact that it slides the whole length of the hopper. It would be nice if controls for the compactor/ejector would have been provided on both sides of the truck, as are provided for the lifting arms. I also would have liked different gearing for the lifting arms, as the linear actuators are quite slow to operate. I think pneumatics would have been better, but would have been much messier in design, with all the necessary hoses. The locking control for the lifting forks is nice, but unfortunately prevents the forks from being able to fold up all the way, like they would on a real truck. I did make a design that would allow the forks to fold more, but unfortunately, does not lock the forks into place (the locking is needed to keep the dumpster from flopping-over when the arms are emptying the dumpster into the truck). While I prefer the traditional Lego Technic piston engine, the 6-cylinder design for this set is an ingenious compromise, given the limited amount of space. An interesting piece was used for the engine fan. It feels kinda flimsy and looks a little odd, but is nearly completely hidden once the cab is fully-assembled. It would have been nice if the cab would have had operable doors, but there’s already a lot of moving functions, in addition to limited space. I was pleasantly surprised at the smaller details included on the truck: - Dual [non-functioning] steering wheels in the cab (not sure why they have two different logos in the center of the wheel) - Realistic bulldog "brick" - Spot lights on the sides of the truck - Lots of warning/taillights on the rear tailgate. - Highly detailed exhaust system I do wish the garbage truck would have had a few more model-specific stickers, like some of the standard warning placards found on the rear of most real garbage trucks. The dumpster is a little disappointing, as it’s a miss-match of extra pieces. IMO, it looks better if you leave the stickers off. I did make one small improvement. For the hatch door on the roof, I used a few of the extra pieces to help close some of the gaps in the original design. I did also have to swap out a couple of the pieces from the dumpster (the guides that the lifting arm forks slide into) in order to make the colors match on the roof of the truck (see photos). Criticisms aside, it’s a great value for the money, and a great addition to any Technic truck collection.MängukogemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0RaskusasteAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ehitamisaeg: 7 tundiEhitamiskogemus: Expert LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Mack Anthem
- February 24th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Mack Anthem 42078Elwood | 55-64Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfJust building Legos as a hobby this was one of my first Technic sets i have built i think its very detailed on the truck part, I’m a fan of simi trucks this one looks great and is fun to build a little high priced but over all it's worth it would recommend to truck fans. I am now on my third set it was that much fun to build. The only recommendation i have to Lego is for there next set is to have the truck full R.C. with a light set that would be stunning.MängukogemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0RaskusasteAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Ehitamisaeg: 30+ päevaEhitamiskogemus: Advanced LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Mack Anthem