- Ülivõimas mootor Power Functions
- Tasuta tavatarne 4–6 tööpäeva jooksul kõigile üle 55 € toodete tellimustele!
- Kiirtarne on maksmisel saadaval.
- Kohandatud osade tellimused saadetakse toodetest eraldi ning nende töötlemine ja tarnimine võtab rohkem aega.
- Avamata tooted võib täieliku tagasimakse saamiseks tagastada 90 päeva jooksul pärast tellimuse kättesaamist.
95% Soovitaksin seda toodet
ÜldhinnangAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
MängukogemusAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
RaskusasteAverage rating2.5out of 5 stars
Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Võtke arvesse, et arvustuse kasulikkuse hindamisel kogub ja talletab meie usaldusväärne kolmandast osapoolest teenusepakkuja teie IP-aadressi üksnes selleks, et takistada samalt IP-aadressilt mitme hinde andmist. Selleks et teada saada, kuidas isikuandmeid oma kontrolli all hoida, lugege meie privaatsuspoliitikat.
- January 3rd, 2011Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0the best motorlavos777 | 14-18Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!It is the best power functions motor because it gives you so much power.My car is so fast and can go faster with two of these motors.I putted two motors and it would reach my speed with four motors.MängukogemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0RaskusasteAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ehitamiskogemus: Intermediate LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?45Ülivõimas mootor Power Functions
- March 24th, 2010Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Pretty Powerfultahubird | 14-18Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!This XL-motor is quite strong and can easily drive a lego car without trouble. I enjoy using it, and it is much MUCH stronger than its smaller weaker counterpart, the M-motor. With the m-motor i am always afraid of breaking it if i don't gear it at all, but with th XL-Motor i am never worried about burning out. But as with most things you have to comprmise on somthing. To get more power you compensate on the ammount of motors that you can run from the same battery box. with the m-motors you can run 4, but with the XL-motor you can only run 2. The motor you want may depend on the kind of legos you have. If you have say alot of bricks but very few technic pieces, then you should probably get the m-motor because it actualy has a bottom plate that allows it to be secured on bricks. On the other hand the xl-motor does not have this plate and you almost have to have some ammount of technic to be able to use it. I have both an NXT and pf stuff so i will give you a motor comparison. First the NXT motors are stronger, hands down. However the pf xl-motors are much smaller and easier to integrate into models. Also the NXT motor is faster and more precise. On the other side of the scale, the pf xl-motor is much cheaper, both to buy and to run, because you only need a battery box to run it. I closing i will say that the xl-motor is not as effective as the an NXT servo, it is WAY cheaper, and much smaller.MängukogemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Kas sellest oli abi?55Ülivõimas mootor Power Functions
- December 20th, 2011Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Really good motorachintyabprasad | 14-18Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!In general, the Lego Power Functions line of parts is a really good porduct line and idea. And fittingly, this XL-motor really fits in. The XL-motor is supposed to be for the person who needs more power than the M-motor. And true, it has more torque and has a larger carrying capacity. However, with that said, there are a few drawbacks. The cheif one is, well, the size. The M-motor is about as large as my thumb. So it is good size with the good amount of power. However, the XL-motor, is really large. It is as large as the palm of my hand. That makes it har to implement into creations. Also, it should be noted that while the XL-Motor is way more powerful than the M-motor, it appears to have a slightly slower RPM. So overall, the motor is really good, but make sure that yu have a large space to fit it in!MängukogemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0RaskusasteAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ehitamiskogemus: Intermediate LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?45Ülivõimas mootor Power Functions
- January 12th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Here comes the Power!PowerMinerMaster | 14-18Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfA must-have motor for your Power Functions collection! With a speed of 220 rotations per minute, it is one of the slowest of the Power Functions motors, but is also one of the strongest! With it comes a torque of 600 MA, which means it is basically unstoppable! If you plan on building a monstrous RC vehicle, then buy the XL motor, which is capable of tugging very large vehicles! And if that's not enough, two XL motors can propel vehicles of MASSIVE proportions! The dimensions of this motor are 5 (height) by 5 (width) by 6 (length) modules. Technic is based off of ODD numbers, not even, so this motor should be easy to fit into your Technic constructions. Take care of this motor, as just with any motor, dropping it will result in critical damage to the speed.MängukogemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ehitamiskogemus: Advanced LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Ülivõimas mootor Power Functions