- Rongimootor Power Functions
- Komplektis on rattad ja teljed.
- Kiiruse rongist juhtimiseks on vaja elektriliste funktsioonide patareisahtlit (#8879)
- Kaugjuhitava rongi jaoks on vaja elektriliste funktsioonidega kasutatavat infrapunavastuvõtjat (#8884) ja infrapunavastuvõtjaga kiirusejuhtimispulti (#8879).
- Tasuta tavatarne 4–6 tööpäeva jooksul kõigile üle 55 € toodete tellimustele!
- Kiirtarne on maksmisel saadaval.
- Kohandatud osade tellimused saadetakse toodetest eraldi ning nende töötlemine ja tarnimine võtab rohkem aega.
- Avamata tooted võib täieliku tagasimakse saamiseks tagastada 90 päeva jooksul pärast tellimuse kättesaamist.
95% Soovitaksin seda toodet
ÜldhinnangAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
MängukogemusAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
RaskusasteAverage rating2.1out of 5 stars
Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating3.9out of 5 stars
Võtke arvesse, et arvustuse kasulikkuse hindamisel kogub ja talletab meie usaldusväärne kolmandast osapoolest teenusepakkuja teie IP-aadressi üksnes selleks, et takistada samalt IP-aadressilt mitme hinde andmist. Selleks et teada saada, kuidas isikuandmeid oma kontrolli all hoida, lugege meie privaatsuspoliitikat.
- December 21st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Get The Remote AlsoKIJohn | 45-54Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!I bought this and the battery pack. The train went so fast it flew off the tracks. I attached a video of when I got the remote. It controls speed and can back up. I reviewed the other purchases and I think you should get all 4 items.RaskusasteAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Ehitamiskogemus: Expert LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Rongimootor Power Functions
- March 25th, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0You Need To Get Two of These!OmniPotent42 | 14-18Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!This motor is okay by itself in either the 10219 Maersk Train or in a custom train of yours. But if you REALLY want to see your train go, get 2 motors as well as the 8869 Power Functions Control Switch. (In the Maersk Train, you will have to take out some bricks to fit the switch, but it doesn't show at all on the outside.) This will allow you to put 2 motors on your train, and lets one motor run forward while the other runs backward, all while using the same knob for the throttle. A $15 upgrade TOTALLY worth it. Using one motor, you get decent torque and traction, and good top speed. However, on speed 1 it can't really get around turns and slows down a lot on turns in the higher speeds. It also starts to slow down when you add more than 2 cars. But if you add a second motor, your train will be able to pull EXPONENTIALLY more cars, and even reach a higher top speed while pulling cars. In fact, you may want to not use the top speed, because sometimes the locomotive will uncouple from the rest of the train while moving, and if the locomotive is pushing cars, it has the tendency to push them off the track on curves. If you want to use the train on the top speed, use cars with low centers of gravity (like the ones that come with the Maersk Train). The only reason you wouldn't want this cheap upgrade is if you don't have many cars. I have tested the train with all of my 7 cars (and I want to test it with even more!!!!!), and it runs just as well as it does with only one motor pulling two cars. Overall, it's the best upgrade you can get for your train.MängukogemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Ehitamiskogemus: Advanced LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Rongimootor Power Functions
- September 24th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Power that Train!snowboarder68 | 45-54Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!I purchased this for the winter train and Im really happy now my train has power! Its good that you can still use the trains wheels with this and the spare ones I got with this item I made another train so it worked out good Thanks legoMängukogemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0RaskusasteAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ehitamiskogemus: Advanced LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Rongimootor Power Functions
- October 4th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good :)FredFerreira84 | 25-34Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfIt's well built and reliable, just still looks it has ancient technology so Lego could think of getting new motorised systems for the future. I works fine but still on batteries. The Horizon Express train CREATOR EXPERT SET doesn't come with power functions included so had to buy it. I found it too expensive, you could have made a Pack set for this and all other equipment with the train above mentioned.MängukogemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0RaskusasteAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Ehitamiskogemus: Expert LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Rongimootor Power Functions