- AAA patareikast Power Functions
- Annab samaaegselt toidet kahele suurele või neljale keskmisele mootorile.
- Karbil on juhtimislüliti
- Sama suur kui elektriliste funktsioonide jaoks mõeldud taaslaetav patareisahtel #8878.
- Vaja läheb 6 AAA (1,5 V) patareid (ei kuulu komplekti)
- Tasuta tavatarne 4–6 tööpäeva jooksul kõigile üle 55 € toodete tellimustele!
- Kiirtarne on maksmisel saadaval.
- Kohandatud osade tellimused saadetakse toodetest eraldi ning nende töötlemine ja tarnimine võtab rohkem aega.
- Avamata tooted võib täieliku tagasimakse saamiseks tagastada 90 päeva jooksul pärast tellimuse kättesaamist.
82% Soovitaksin seda toodet
ÜldhinnangAverage rating3.9out of 5 stars
MängukogemusAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
RaskusasteAverage rating1.8out of 5 stars
Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
Võtke arvesse, et arvustuse kasulikkuse hindamisel kogub ja talletab meie usaldusväärne kolmandast osapoolest teenusepakkuja teie IP-aadressi üksnes selleks, et takistada samalt IP-aadressilt mitme hinde andmist. Selleks et teada saada, kuidas isikuandmeid oma kontrolli all hoida, lugege meie privaatsuspoliitikat.
- December 26th, 2014Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Battery Box not working?ChristiansDad2 | 35-44Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SonGot this battery box with the High speed train(60051) and had a similar problem as a previous reviewer. Swopped Duracell battery's for Energizer and it sprung into life. Contact points on Duracell seem to have a slightly greater circumference and don't seat well into the box. My little boy loves the train and has been playing with it for hours. I loved helping him build it too:)MängukogemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0RaskusasteAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Ehitamisaeg: 1 tundiEhitamiskogemus: Intermediate LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?45AAA patareikast Power Functions
- November 25th, 2014Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Design Defect?gan777 | 35-44This item came with the 60052 Cargo Train set I bought for my boys. When I put new batteries in, it would not work at all. I looked closer and see the metal contacts for the battery top posts are recessed too far and the batteries cannot make contact. I put a small piece of aluminum foil in the recessed hole before putting in each battery and it works perfectly fine. I am using Duracell batteries so it isn't a low quality battery problem. Perhaps I just got one from a bad batch? Or have others experienced this same problem?16. detsember 2014Nicholas, Technical Product Specialist, LEGO® Consumer ServicesThank you very much for providing us with this feedback. Our technical teams are looking into the reason why this happened to your battery box. We can say that we have discovered that Duracell brand batteries have a slightly shorter than normal positive output which prevent it from coming into contact with the metal contact plates inside the battery box. Try swapping out your Duracell batteries with another brand, that should fix the issue. If you are still having trouble give our customer service representatives a call, they will be happy to help you. Thank you again for your feedback.MängukogemusAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Ehitamiskogemus: Expert LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?35AAA patareikast Power Functions
- March 3rd, 2011Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Yippie!JohnnyB | 25-34Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!I have been anxiously waiting for Lego to sell these by themselves. I have two from the new train sets and they are nice. Their small size makes them ideal for powering trains at only 4 studs wide and 4 bricks high. Things I like are it's small size, the green "on" light, and the reverse polarity switch. Things I wish it had are technic pin holes, an easier to open battery compartment (screws), and for the top to be recessed where the plug goes so it's even or flush across the top with plug on it. The rechargeable version of this is just way too expensive @$50 and has a longer down-time when the battery(s) dies. I have already ordered more of these as they will be great for other power function creations too. I give them a 9/10 for the aforementioned reasons.MängukogemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0RaskusasteAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ehitamiskogemus: Advanced LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?45AAA patareikast Power Functions
- April 5th, 2013Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great accessory basic machines+Long battery lifeLegocitybuilder2 | 14-18Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!I first got this Bat box in the (7939) Lego city cargo train. It powered the train motor very well. It managed (with struggle) to go up a very steep slope in the train track, while pulling all three trucks. I bought some Lego Power functions lights (8870) and put them at the front of the train. The Bat box powered the lights and the Train with all three trucks up the same slope. However, when I ran the lights while the train motor was running at full speed (7/7), the lights would only run at 6/7 brightness. I also bought a second one of these Bat boxes, two M motors and an Ir receiver and I put them in my train crossing (7936). I put that receiver on freq. 3, and the train receiver on freq. 2. With that done I could control the train speed and lights, then put the boom gates down, and run the train over the Train crossing. Now for the pros and cons: Pros: -Very long battery life (only went through 2 loads of 6 AAA batteries in 3 years. -Easy to assemble and connect motors -Very powerful Cons: -Very bulky, takes up a lot of space. -Heavy (some motors aren't strong enough to pull it) Summary: Very good motor, definitely recommend it to any Lego fan.MängukogemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0RaskusasteAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ehitamiskogemus: Advanced LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?45AAA patareikast Power Functions