- Tasuta tavatarne 4–6 tööpäeva jooksul kõigile üle 55 € toodete tellimustele!
- Kiirtarne on maksmisel saadaval.
- Kohandatud osade tellimused saadetakse toodetest eraldi ning nende töötlemine ja tarnimine võtab rohkem aega.
- Avamata tooted võib täieliku tagasimakse saamiseks tagastada 90 päeva jooksul pärast tellimuse kättesaamist.
53% Soovitaksin seda toodet
ÜldhinnangAverage rating2.7out of 5 stars
MängukogemusAverage rating3.3out of 5 stars
RaskusasteAverage rating1.3out of 5 stars
Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating2.6out of 5 stars
Võtke arvesse, et arvustuse kasulikkuse hindamisel kogub ja talletab meie usaldusväärne kolmandast osapoolest teenusepakkuja teie IP-aadressi üksnes selleks, et takistada samalt IP-aadressilt mitme hinde andmist. Selleks et teada saada, kuidas isikuandmeid oma kontrolli all hoida, lugege meie privaatsuspoliitikat.
- July 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Base plates rule!AuntieGrandPie | 25-34Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: DaughterThese work nearly perfect for the custom Lego tables my husband built for our kids. I just wish that maybe the edges locked together or fit kinda like a jigsaw puzzle, because sometimes its hard to snap bricks to two base plates butted up next to each other. They also work awesome for travel Legos boxes my husband made for our kids to take when we go on vacation. Wish there were more colorsMängukogemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0RaskusasteAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ehitamiskogemus: Intermediate LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Roheline alusplaat
- March 8th, 2015Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0WRONG COLOREmily18 | 25-34Ostetud kasutajale: SelfI ordered 6 green baseplates to complete an addition to my Lego table. I was so disappointed when I opened one of them up and noticed the drastic color difference between the green that Lego baseplates have always been and this new lighter green. It does not go with the older road baseplates that I have. I wish Lego would have let me know that they were changing the color. I will be returning these baseplates with the hope that Lego can provide me with ones that are the TRUE classic green color.12. märts 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesYou are correct in noticing the color difference between the old and new Green Baseplate. I will make sure to discuss the impact of this change with the designers.Ehitamiskogemus: Advanced LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?15Roheline alusplaat
- January 31st, 2015Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Wrong ColorPeterB42 | 65 or olderOstetud kasutajale: SelfI purchased 4 of these bases from Lego online assuming that they were the same medium green color that all of my other base plates are. When I opened the package I was disappointed to find that they were a pale, sickly looking, light, bright green. I contacted Lego customer support and arranged to return them as they didn't match anything that I have. If Lego is going to make a drastic color change to a product, they should somehow note it in the product description. This item was a big disappointment.
Vastus LEGO® POEST5. mai 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesI am grateful to see that you have already contacted a Consumer Services Advisor and that your issue has been resolved.Ehitamiskogemus: Intermediate LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?15Roheline alusplaat
- April 7th, 2017Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0FlimsyLillyhkm | 45-54Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SonI love LEGO, always have, always will. But these base plates are so disappointing. Maybe I'm remembering the original plates incorrectly (in the 70s, I could swear they were thick and strong), but these plates are not as sturdy as the ones I grew up with. Despite the high price, I bought a bunch for my son so we could build a city. Right away, I knew we were in for a tough time because the plates were warped and would not lie flat. Trying to build a large MOC hospital on these plates with an impatient toddler was nerve-wracking, to say the least. Often, when we were building a wall, pressing the pieces together, another section would collapse because the warped plate would buckle and push pieces off, which led to crying and screaming (mostly my toddler, but I joined in a few times...) and misery. I'm seeking another solution to keep peace in my home. We'll always buy LEGO since we're both obsessed, but I wish your company would put a little more effort into making sturdier plates - even as an alternative at a higher price. We would gladly pay more for sturdier base plates.
Vastus LEGO® POEST18. aprill 2017Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesMaking base plates thicker is great feedback to bring forth to the design team. The base plates should not be warped or bent. Be sure you're storing them in a temperate environment and they lay flat when not in use. If you're looking for thicker plates you can find some larger plate elements on our Bricks & Pieces "Buy Bricks" selection. These large base plates are significantly thinner. We make 16x16 in a nice variety of colors. Four of those would cover the same area as one of these base plates. Visit LEGO.com/Service for more information.MängukogemusAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0RaskusasteAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Ehitamiskogemus: Intermediate LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?25Roheline alusplaat