Pidulik piparkoogimajaokomplekt „LEGO® Creator Expert 10267 Gingerbread House“ pakub rohkelt ehitus- ja mängurõõmu. Selle maagilise sisuga võlulaekaliku mudeli juurde kuuluvad härmatise ja kommidega katus, ahvatlev pulgakommisammastega fassaad, sädelevad aknad, kõrge korsten ja hubane kamin. Majakese seest leiad kõiksugu vahvaid detaile. Sellel on maiustustest mööbliga toad, muuseas maitsev elutuba šokolaadivoodi ja kommilambiga ning vannituba kloseti ja vanniga. Imelise LEGO piparkoogimajakomplektiga saad nautida vahvaid seiklusi koos armsa piparkoogiperekonnaga. Lapsed saavad panna hubasesse kaminasse tule, aidata lumepuhuriga kõnniteed puhastada ja piparkoogibeebi eest hoolitseda. Komplekti kuulub ka ehitud jõulupuu, mille all on kingipakid ja mänguasjad, sealhulgas kiikhobune ja mängurong. Selle uhke LEGO komplektiga saad väga põneva ja meeldiva ehitusmängukogemuse ning see sobib väga hästi hooajaliseks väljapanekuks nii koju kui ka kontorisse. Komplektis on piparkoogimehikese-, piparkooginaise- ja piparkoogibeebifiguur.
- Komplektis on kolm LEGO® figuuri: piparkoogimehike, piparkooginaine ja piparkoogibeebi.
- Piparkoogimajakomplektis on härmatise ja värviliste kommidega katus, pulgakommisammastega fassaad ja jalutuskepid, sädelevad aknad ja kõrge korsten hubase kaminaga, detailirikas interjöör, kokkupandav beebihäll ja lumepuhur.
- Piparkoogimaja seest leiad kõiksugu vahvaid detaile. Sellel on maiustustest mööbliga toad, muuseas elutuba šokolaadivoodi ja kommilambiga ning vannituba kloseti ja vanniga.
- Komplekti kuulub jõulupuu, mille all on kingipakid ja mänguasjad, sealhulgas kiikhobune ja mängurong.
- Vaata, kui isuäratavad pulgakommisildid sellel on!
- Vajuta korstnasuitsunuppu ja pane kaminasse tuli!
- Piparkoogiperekonnaga mängimine pakub lastele kindlasti palju rõõmu.
- Aita piparkooginaisel tema hällis oleva piparkoogibeebi eest hoolitseda.
- Tarvikukomplektis on beebipudel, kruusid, küpsetuspann ja kirves.
- Erielementide hulgas on uus (august 2019) pruunis toonis kullakangielement ja läbipaistev lillakas sädelev 1x1-klots.
- Mõõdud: kõrgus ca 21 cm (8“), laius ca 26 cm (10“) ja sügavus ca 13 cm (5“).
- Tasuta tavatarne 4–6 tööpäeva jooksul kõigile üle 55 € toodete tellimustele!
- Kiirtarne on maksmisel saadaval.
- Kohandatud osade tellimused saadetakse toodetest eraldi ning nende töötlemine ja tarnimine võtab rohkem aega.
- Avamata tooted võib täieliku tagasimakse saamiseks tagastada 90 päeva jooksul pärast tellimuse kättesaamist.
- in 1 dayAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Christmas Fun!jsp002003 | 35-44Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfAfter buying a lot of Lego for my kids and husband, this was my first purchase for myself. I thought it would be fun to build with my kids (ages 4 to 6yrs old), and it was! My most "active" helper was one of the 4yr olds, who managed to do a lot of it with my guidance/assistance. My other 4 yr old has had a ton of fun playing with the set. I've noticed some others have commented that the roof and left wall aren't very secure. We have not had this problem. The whole building seems quite firm and has easily stood up to my 4 year olds carefully playing with it. In fact, I can gently lift the whole house by holding under the roof. There is one section that I've had problems with and that is the light up brick in the fireplace. It seems to only intermittently light up. I've just sent Lego an inquiry about this and I imagine they'll be able to help me out with this. My only other concern is that I wish the baby gingerbread wasn't so small, or that Lego could have supplied two of them like they do with many of their really small pieces. My kids love their cute little gingerbread baby, but I can see it being quickly lost. I also thought it was strange that there wasn't an older child since there is a toy horse and truck and such as gifts. Overall, we love the set. I think it's adorable and will make an excellent Christmas decoration. The kids and I had a marvelous time putting it together, and they love playing with it. Perhaps this will be the start of my Lego Christmas village?MängukogemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ehitamisaeg: 4 päevaEhitamiskogemus: Novice LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Piparkoogimaja
- in 1 dayAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect (with one fix)!ChristineAndDaughter | 35-44Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: DaughterMy 7 year old daughter built the majority of this set herself. She needed a little help with the roof, but I was really impressed by her building ability and by the set itself. That being said, there is one major design flaw that we both noticed. The gingerbread woman is unable to use any of the furniture inside and outside of the house due to the unwieldiness of her skirt. We came up with a fix for this and wanted to share. We put the skirt on the gingerbread man. Now the gingerbread woman is able to take a relaxing bath while the gingerbread man rocks the baby to sleep in the crib. She can also take a nice nap while he's feeding the baby. She can sit comfortably by the fire while he makes her a perfect cup of tea, and she can enjoy that tea outdoors at the table while he takes the baby for a walk. Five stars for this set (with this fix)! See our attached photos. Our Christmas wish is that there is a woman designer for next year's set!MängukogemusAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0RaskusasteAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ehitamiskogemus: Expert LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Piparkoogimaja
- in 1 dayAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0A disappointing addition to the Winter Villageljg76543 | 35-44Ostetud kasutajale: SelfWhen I first saw this kit, I was very excited. I have the small version Lego put out a few years ago and it's great. When I realized that it was the new addition to the Winter Village, I didn't think it would fit but decided to give it a chance. Unfortunately, after building it, I'm very disappointed. First the build: Most of it is very easy to do. Some new pieces for me which was nice, but the problems come up with 2 parts. The roof and one of the walls. The top left wall is very wobbly and needs at least one more connecting piece towards the top to keep it from coming apart at the merest touch. The roof above the bathroom was alright when placing but the other side was horrible. The instructions are fairly clear, but it's still hard to see, even with the yellow outlines, where the underside pieces go. And even placed correctly, when put together, the two roof sides don't match up and are crooked. I put them on and off and adjusted about 5 times before just building backwards so at least it looked fine. Even when it matches the pictures, the roof in that area is slightly off (one side is about 1/4 inch further in than the other and not flush) that is noticeable when looking at it. Final product: It's cute on its own, however, I think they lost a lot of chances to really go for the gingerbread house theme. There are a handful of chocolate bars that are buried on a chair/bed. A few colorful pieces on the roof. That's about it. The gingerbread people are cute, but if Lego can design a 3D bottle that they can hold, why is the baby printed on a 1x2 flat brick? For the money, we should have gotten more than 2 mini-figs and a printed brick baby. The extra builds: The snowblower is pretty cool. Thumbs up for that. The rest? Oversized: the carriage and rocking horse are huge and considering the baby is a flat brick and can't use the horse, why was it put in there? The presents are random and very pastel colored. This is a gingerbread house with a Christmas tree, yet the presents are light blue and pink and have a pretzel. Makes no sense at all. Finally, the colors. If this is part of the Winter Village, why is the brown the wrong color? The other buildings all use a reddish brown. This one is solid brown. It looks ok (will try to attach pictures) next to the fire station, but does stand out. Also, while I like the pink and purple sparkly bricks for the stained glass by themselves, they don't go at all! Totally the wrong colors. Green and red would have at least tied it into the other buildings better AND better in the actual kit itself. Pros: I do like the gingerbread people. The female has pink frosting in her head, the man blue. I like that they used the lighted brick in the fireplace (though, I had to readjust the final pieces because the hole is too small to actually press the smoke down far enough to trigger the light) and it's a clever use of how to turn the light on. Overall, this was a great idea in concept, but very disappointing in real life. I almost would rather have bought this as a separate piece on its own and have a second one to buy that actually fit into the Winter Village concept.MängukogemusAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0RaskusasteAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Kas sellest oli abi?25Piparkoogimaja
- in 4 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful addition to our Christmas villageMrsWalker2013 | 35-44Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfThis is the first Creator Expert build I’ve done having watched my husband take on a lot - when I spotted the Gingerbread House in store, I knew I wanted it for our Lego Christmas village but also wanted to try my hand at building. As a novice at this level, I found it quite challenging but the sense of satisfaction I got from completing the build was amazing! I love the little details on this set - the bedding and cushions are tiny bars of chocolate, the bow on the present is a pretzel - and the overall finish is gorgeous. It fits in well with the winter train and winter fire station sets and is a great addition to our village. It has also inspired me to get another set for myself because I loved the process of building it. Thank you Lego!MängukogemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0RaskusasteAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ehitamisaeg: 7 tundi 30 minutitEhitamiskogemus: Novice LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Piparkoogimaja