The digital EV3 Gyro Sensor measures the robot’s rotational motion and changes in its orientation. Students can measure angles, create balancing robots and explore the technology that powers a variety of real-world tools like Segway®, navigation systems and game controllers.
- Angle mode measures angles with an accuracy of +/- 3 degrees
- Gyro mode has a maximum output of 440 degrees/second
- Sample rate of 1 kHz
- Auto-ID is built into the EV3 software
- April 28th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Very poor value, but it's EV3 compatible!citanaf | 19-24Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfLEGO up-charges their Mindstorms products like Apple does port adapters. This is a $35 gyro sensor which only returns values for one-dimensional rotation, so it's not like you can return pitch and yaw, just pitch (or however you're viewing the axes). That would, of course, require two gyro sensors. This would be fine, because I knew what I was getting myself into, but this is the worst sensor out of the EV3 ones I've tested. (IR sensor and transmitter, touch, color and brightness) It will sometimes just randomly drift towards positive or negative infinity, the integer value it returns simply drifts. I thought it was MATLAB causing this issue, but completely disconnected from my PC, the sensor will sometimes just shoddily drift, requiring it to be unplugged and plugged back in. It's quite common, too. I am not alone, I found out about this from an online video, same problem with the same solution. The fact that it's $35, and not included in the base EV3 (non-educational) set is just crazy. I guess that's the power LEGO has considering the hassle it'd be to connect Arduino to LEGO-compatible motors (if even possible at all), and the IDE they provide which is great for novice programmers, especially children who are visual learners.8. mai 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear you had some trouble with this sensor. Our tech support team would be happy to help with some troubleshooting. Get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV.MängukogemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0RaskusasteAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Kas sellest oli abi?25EV3 güroandur
- November 11th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Basis for balance botBigredcat | 55-64Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfThere are a number of ways to create a "Segway" balance bot with ev3 but using the gyroscope sensor is probably the most straightforward. Worked very effectively with very little hunting and smooth motion. Only marked down as does not work - I believe - with the NXT brick and only measures 1 axis of movement.MängukogemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Ehitamiskogemus: Intermediate LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?45EV3 güroandur