Trade Marketing Manager Ecom
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Are you a passionate trade marketer, who wants to take your e-com skills to the next levelAs the Trade Manager E-com you work closely with our Key Account Managers on maximizing the impact of our activation toolbox.
Core Responsibilities• Marketing interface towards our biggest ecommerce customers – and using your insights about the market and the customers to build compelling BTL plans
• Working closely with Nordic ecommerce team to drive strong BTL activations with an end2end mindset
• Ensuring a strong focus on ecommerce across all omnichannel customers thereby acting as sparring partner for the trade marketing managers for Toy Specialists and Grocery
• AAR on BTL ecom activities including follow up on executions with customers and KAMs to drive transparency
• Owner of ecommerce toolbox, including responsible for maximizing the use of global and regional assets to drive shopper conversion
• Driver of cross functional tasks such as selling-in of campaigns, insight projects and budget tasks.
Play your part in our team succeedingAt our Nordic office in Billund, you will join 20 colleagues in our vibrant Nordic Marketing department. To us, collaboration is key, and you will be welcomed into a small family, where we look out for one another and help each other succeed. To market our toys, we need creativity, inspiration and a little out-of-the-LEGO-box thinking.
The Trade Marketing Manager operates in a dynamic retail environment creating the link between sales and marketing to optimize the commercial impact through implementation of global and regional toolboxes.
Do you have what it takes?• Hold a master’s degree in marketing, business finance or similar
• Speak and write English fluently
• Have 3+ years in Ecommerce and/or other marketing disciplines ideally from a premium consumer brand or digital agency
• Experience with translating shopper insights into concrete execution plans
• Understanding of the conversion funnel, the digital retail landscape, and the dynamics of Ecommerce and Omnichannel
• Self-motivated and highly driven with a can-do mentality second to none and strong ability to define what success looks like and deliver on it
• Strong end2end thinking
• Expect 10-15 travel days
• Drive for results, desire to drive productivety change, bravery to take risks, comfortable managing multiple projects and ability to turn learnings into action.
• Experienced user of excel and power point.
Join the global LEGO familyCome and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV
BRINGING IT TO LIFE:
Our mission is to inspire the builders of tomorrow, and as Trade Marketing Manager Ecom you ensure that we follow through on this ambition in our marketing execution.