Sr. Director Novelty Introduction & Engineering
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Are you interested in working as a member of a leadership team and heading the NPI & engineering department for an international company focused on bringing the play experience to as many children in as many countries as possible?We are looking for a Sr. Director Novelty Introduction & Engineering for our Monterrey Factory! Only resumes in English will be taken into consideration.
*Please submit your English CV.
Responsibilities• Administrate NPI & engineering team and resources base on company policy and business strategy of The LEGO Group
• Lead an engineering team to assure Monterrey´s factory operational machinery & processes meet the local and global requirements and standards (Safety, quality, software, efficiency, complexity, ergonomics and confidentiality) accordingly
• Lead the team responsible to introduce new products into the manufacturing processes of Monterrey factory
• Own the implementation of new manufacturing platforms and additional capacity in Monterrey Factory
• Responsible for the factory’s Novelty protection agenda
• Define department and individual objectives oriented to support business plan, assuring effective communication and feedback to the team
• Run effectively the department budget.
• Handle Machine Safety Group activities
• Motivate the team on continuous develop and search for new opportunities to improve our processes on safety, quality, delivery, cost & moral perspective through continuous improvement principles
• Provide operational support from the engineering perspective, to reach defined company metrics & goals
• Lead, participate and support actively on projects that impact the goals of the department and company
• Promote continuous professional development of the team members.
• Assure team to follow and support Legal, Ethic, Quality and Safety norms and standards
Play your part in our team succeedingHead of NPI & Engineering is focused on assuring our equipment and production processes are accomplished with safety, reliability, product quality and confidentiality requirements.
Consist in four main areas: Process Engineering; Industrial Engineering, Novelties Introduction, Project Management & Machine Safety Group. Responsible to define the production processes, lead the accurate introduction and launch of new products, lead the installation the new equipment of growth, assure safety equipment’s conditions, support operational areas and control the layout of the operational area.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor´s in engineering (Master Degree desirable)
• 15 years of experience in engineering / manufacturing environment
• +8 years in people leadership
• Experience implementing policy
• Project Management experience
• Capable to lead the implementation of new manufacturing platforms and NPI
• Experience driving continuous improvement approach
• Experience working with senior management
• Proficient English skills
• Experience transferring lines
• Experience with new platforms and new product introduction
• Previous experience in global environments
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident to having the skills to succeed in this role – and share our dedication to creativity, teamwork, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV!
Bringing it to life
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.