Senior Transformation Manager
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Are you passionate about product and marketing development and transforming processes supporting product and marketing development?
Bring your ability to deliver transformational changes into play in a unique context, and help shape how we can drive impactful simplicity in our product and marketing development area (PMD).
• Lead focused strategic cross-organizational transformational projects in our PMD area and related business units to simplify our development processes and thereby enable us to better deliver on our strategic ambitions
• Close collaboration with business owners on identifying and prioritizing areas of improvement, and also in securing implementation of solutions in the business including establishing the behavior, mindset and responsibilities to secure progress and successful implementation
• Facilitate relevant cross functional workshops and decision processes
• Engage in defining the future strategic direction, approach to - and implementation of global processes, systems and tools related to the continuous improvement framework in the LEGO Group
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Product Value Proposition (PVP) team is part of Design Functions, Technology & Operations (DTO) in PMD. The PVP team act as a key business partner for driving innovation and optimization with an End To End mindset within the PMD area. We focus and deliver on problem solving & capability building within our Operating Model, Process optimization and Agile ways of working.
Do you have what it takes?
• Relevant academic education and further education studies or relevant business studies would be an advantage
• Ability to articulate concrete results based on 5+ years of hands on experience in driving transformational projects applying change management and communication activities as well as an extensive continuous improvement toolbox
• Customer oriented attitude applying a pragmatic approach and / or a flexible use of the CI toolbox when needed to accommodate contradicting needs in the business
• Experience in dealing with ambiguity in complex projects and secure strong partner agreement
• Have a strategic mindset and experience driving strategic projects within a product development area, including engaging with top management to secure mandate and sponsorship for these initiatives
• Experience as an internal and/or external consultant
• Proficient English
Join the global LEGO® family
Come and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to life
"Continuously optimizing processes within the PMD area, enables our key partners to spend more time increasing innovation height. This is a key success factor for TLG to succeed with our ambition of inspiring the world to fall in love with LEGO System in Play."