Senior QA Engineer
United Kingdom, London
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
• Collaborate with Product Owners, UX designers and Backend Engineers to quality assure both new functionality and iterative improvements to LEGO.com
• Provide testing and quality guidance to other engineers to enable their professional development through both technical sessions and informal on the job guidance.
• Lead code reviews and testing sessions with other engineers
• Identify and resolve test and quality related issues across product teams
Play your part in our team succeeding
Working closely with Product Owners and UX designers, Test Application Engineers are a vital part of the LEGO.com engineering team. We have implemented a modern front end stack on AWS based around Node.js, React, GraphQL and Serverless and use this to design and build solutions powered by our backend LEGO Commerce API.
Do you have what it takes?
• Functional experience or a graduate degree in Computer Science or a related technical field is preferred but not required
• In-depth experience of testing within an agile, continuous delivery focused high traffic environment
• Detailed understanding of BDD and TDD approaches to testing
• Experience of defining and maintaining both functional and non-functional testing frameworks for API and web-based applications including AWS-based serverless applications.
• Experience of defining and maintaining an internal regression testing process to ensure quality of business functionality is unaffected by feature development
• Experience of defining and applying standards and policies for testing tools and methodologies across a software engineering team
• Experience working with application engineers to help them test functionality during the initial development process
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.