Senior Platform Manager - Retail
United Kingdom, London
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
We are looking for a Platform Manager with in-depth retail design experience who has exposure to international retail brands and is passionate about securing the best retail platforms across all LEGO Channels for the futureBring your retail expertise and your engaging leadership approach for building strategic important partnerships which secure regional retail platforms and strong brand consistency throughout all our retail touch points across the world.
Core Responsibilities• Own the portfolio of platform programs across all regions incl. drive relevant CI initiatives.
• Keep supplier partners accountable on agreed price, quality, service level and market communication approach.
• Secure right product quality in close collaboration with retail development teams
• Collaborate with key partners to secure relevant category information material and stores design guidelines to support global partners and LEGO Markets.
• Drive ongoing testing and insights of platforms to define needs, success, durability, etc. prior to rollout
• Lead a positive relationship agenda within retail teams to drive the Retail Development strategy
• Work collaboratively to the Western European and REEMEA regional teams to build a consistent roll-out plan of retail platforms within both regions
• Build trust and ease of doing business towards all partners who are seeking retail solutions
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Retail Design team is part of Retail organisation, being responsible for the Retail platform you will be challenged to -
1. Drive regional relevant retail platforms according to agreed channel strategies which improve our marketing communication and Instore experiences.
2. Deliver on our commercial ambitions by optimizing return on investment as well as increase sales uplifts in retail
Do you have what it takes?• In-depth experience as Program Manager and as a leader and motivator of project teams with a natural ability to performance track
• Demonstrated track record of working with other Brands within the Retail industry
• A solid understanding of Supply chain management and partner management. As well as distribution and logistics
• Experience working with product development, design and innovation
• Solid communication and convincing skills with a flair for presenting to senior partners
• Experienced in transforming shopper insights into action
• Strong in quality governance and guiding key partners.
• Proven ability to deliver strong CI activities both internally and externally
• Empowering others, building Team spirit and strong collaboration across different cultures, locations and time zones
• Excel, PowerPoint and SAP understanding (BI reporting)
• Right theoretical Project Management background (IPMA certification on min. C-level or similar)
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Design (Industrial Design, Architecture or Engineering, etc.). A Masters or Diploma in Business Management and/or Design would be awesome to see
• Proficient in English both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
• Travel approximately 10 times a year within EMEA Region
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
Bringing it to Life
Become an active part of a global team with true team spirit around Transforming stimulating and engaging LEGO design solutions into strong Retail platforms which drives high customer and shopper happiness worldwide across multiple channels.