Senior Manager Environmental Supply Chain - London or Billund, DK
United Kingdom, London
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Supply and Demand
Would you like to join our ambitious team to influence the LEGO Group´s environmental responsibility agenda? Develop and deliver a coherent approach to supply chain engagement on environmental topics.Minimise the risks to The LEGO Group whilst exploring opportunities for closer teamwork,creating business value and leading to meaningful environmental impact reduction!This role is located in either our London or Billund Hub.
Core responsibilities• Transform and develop the cross-functional ‘Engage 2 Reduce’ environmental supply chain project which aims to engage and build relationships with strategic suppliers.
• Deliver tangible and measurable environmental impact reductions that have clear business and reputation value.
• Provide technical input and advice on environmental aspects of our value chain
• Work collaboratively across global functions to secure consensus from senior leaders and their teams to embed sustainability into their ways of working
• Create and embed industry leading metrics to demonstrate competitive advantage for the LEGO Group whilst reducing our environmental footprint.
• Deliver engaging communication with internal partners, consumers and customers.
Purpose driven, team playerEnvironmental Responsibility (ER) is a globally based team of functional experts and leaders with vision seeking to build impact both inside and outside the LEGO Group.
ER is responsible for ensuring the LEGO Group fulfills its ‘Planet Promise’ by achieving the highest possible environmental performance through a commercial logic. Demonstrating commercial advantage and driving innovation across the business, the team addresses the entire value chain: from the impact of raw materials through manufacture of products, distribution, use, and onto eventual reuse or recycling.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree in a sustainability-related field or equivalent working experience
• Qualifications or experience in the field of Procurement
• Experience in implementing, delivering and measuring the impact of change management programmes
• Able to work with colleagues from varying cultures and levels of seniority
• Self-motivated and able to work on your own
• Resilient and able to deal with the challenges that change management brings
• Be able to travel up to 2 weeks at a time
• Advanced in written and verbal English
Bringing it to lifeThis is a great opportunity to work for a company that strives to eliminate its environmental impacts and deliver sustainable playful products for the children of today and tomorrow
You will be part of a team that looks at all activities, from sustainable product and packaging materials design to how we eat and drink in the least impactful way. If you have a desire to make a difference, then this could be the role for you
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.