Senior Manager, Mould Design Technology
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Production and Technical
Are you driven by enabling others to success and do you always make sure all ends have met? Then come strengthen our foundation for delivering the right quality at the right time.
Bring your structured and persistent leadership experience into play by enabling your expert team to innovate Mould Design Technology.
• Be the leader who enable and transform new technologies in for example: IT, NX and Team Center
• Drive the team to develop and maintain standards and structure in Mould Design Technology
• Be the enabler of lower lead time
• Drive and support the Quality agenda across Mould Design
Play your part in our global success
Mould Factory is responsible for the design and manufacturing of the majority of the LEGO Group´s injections moulds for our production halls around the globe.
The aim for Mould Factory Technology is at all times to have focus on enabling, supporting and delivering the right technologies for Mould Factory on it’s more industrialized production set-up. This to make sure we deliver on low lead times, high quality and to constantly follow the pace of innovation in the industry.
Do you have what it takes?
The ideal candidate has a relevant educational background such as a Master or Bachelor in Engineering. You can also have a background as a Tool maker and you have 5+ years experience with leadership from a similar global environment or company with many stakeholders. Furthermore, we expect that you:
• Have preferred knowledge from: Automotive standards, Tool- or Design Production
• Have experience with LEAN
• Have a good understanding of end to end processes in Elements & Moulds
• Are able to travel up to 10 days per year
• Are fluent in Danish and English, oral and written
As a person you can drive start-up and end-of-projects based on own prioritization. You are a strong facilitator with solid communication skills and you are able to move us on the industrialization journey. We also hope you:
• Are structured, persistent and good at prioritizing
• Are able to make all ends meet
• Have a cultural understanding, as we are a global organization
• Have good IT skills, such as the office 365 package, SAP, Sharepoint knowledge and experience
Join the global LEGO family
Come and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Software innovation, like almost every other kind of innovation, requires the ability to collaborate and share ideas with other people, and to sit down and talk with customers and get their feedback and understand their needs.