Senior Customer Development Manager (Portfolio & Merchandising) – Maternity Cover (m/w/d)
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Can you recognise yourself as an experienced Sales Management professional who would like to try out him/herself in a completely unique position?Our awesome Western Europe Customer Development team, who is responsible for the regional strategy and for driving efficiencies across the Western Europe region, is looking for its newest member! Are you interested in?I can assure you would like to see what we can offer to you – so please keep reading.
Play your part in our team succeeding!The Western Europe Region is the biggest Market Group within The LEGO Group and covers 16 countries. The Senior Customer Development Manager position is very different from other roles due to the opportunity to have a diverse learning experience across different markets within the area of responsibility (Western Europe). It offers in-depth understanding of shopper behavior, broad understanding of LEGO business planning process, channel strategy and key account management. This position provides an opportunity to engage with Sales Management in various areas (e.g. listing and merchandising of LEGO portfolio) but also connect with the Market Commercial development (MCD) and global Portfolio management team to adapt to latest Shopper insights and frame the course for the WE region. This role provides exposure to holistic problem solving in collaboration with local and other regional roles (Marketing, BI).
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be the following:• Drive and decide on portfolio segmentation and differentiation strategy based on Shopper Insights across Western Europe in collaboration with global portfolio management, MCD, Western Europe Marketing and the Western Europe markets
• Provide channel specific listing direction for standard listing and key occasions and sparing to Western Europe Customer Development teams and Listing specialists in the markets
• Drive development of rare items in collaboration with the Americas region and PMD
• Ensure coherent execution of the portfolio segmentation strategy across the Western European region + alignment with REEMEA
• Develop and implement an automated and user-friendly listing and merchandising tool in collaboration with MCD
• Collect and leverage quantitative and qualitative insights into listing and merchandising guidelines to fact based direction setting
• Leverage Space Planning platform and learning to provide best practices and sparring across Western Europe
Do you have what it takes?• University degree
• 4+ years experience in the areas of merchandising, key account management, category management, or sales analytics.
• Space planner experience preferred
• Proven ability to interpret research and apply to business direction settings
• Experience to provide training on both tool and processes
• Basic analytics and data mining experience
• Proven ability to work cross-functional and cross regional (internally and externally).
• Very strong communication skills
• Competencies to effectively train small –medium size group
• Requires travel – predominantly in Western European region
• Fluent English language knowledge
Join the global LEGO® Family!
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach your application and a current CV in ENGLISH.