Security IT Manager
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Facility/Building Management; Information Technology
Do you have a deep knowledge about IT Security systems such as Milestone and would you like to be part of a Global Security Team in a great company with a well-known brand?We need a person in our team who possess great experience in working with AD Management, AWS and Windows Servers.
Core Responsibilities• Responsible for daily management of Security related IT platforms.
• Future development of documentation.
• Atomization of workflows within the security department.
• Responsible for the cloud-based transformation and assist in setting the strategy for our AWS build-up.
• Responsible for maintenance of AWS AD.
• Ensure communication with contractors and internal partners.
• Domain expert
• Ensuring subcontractors documentation of work is compliant with company standards and policies.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Global Security Organization (GSO) looks after people and assets across The LEGO Group; this includes the safety aspects of various events, travel security and risk assessments.
GSO Staff is the head of the security organization with a global outlook.
We support line management in security matters globally to enable business to deliver and support growth ambitions. We also hold the global ownership and Subject Matter Expertise on security thus plans and delivers security related solutions globally centered around manufacturing sites and regional headquarters.
Do you have what it takes?• Degree in IT based on needed qualifications.
• Knowledge about AWS.
• Deep knowledge of Windows Servers and AD management.
• Experience with application maintenance.
• Deep knowledge about Microsoft SQL Databases.
• Experience with Security IT platforms, such as Milestone Systems, Bosch BIS etc.
• IT project management
• Knowledge about ServiceNow platform.
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident and want to succeed in this role – and you share our dedication to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to life:
You will play a huge part in designing and maintaining the Physical Security part of the GSO. Your efforts will have a massive impact on the security level across the LEGO Group and minimizing risk levels. This is also a great opportunity to explore the possibilities to increase cost efficiency through global alignment.