Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Are you curious and passionate about mobile app security? Would you like to be a part of a team finding the best security solutions to protect mobile apps used by children all over the world?
Activate your hacking skills and lead the way in delivering digital solutions that are protecting privacy as well as being secure.
· Perform penetration tests of web and mobile apps
· Develop and optimize tools and services to development teams
· Work closely together with the development teams receiving and providing feedback
Play your part in our team succeeding
In Digital Agile Development, our mission is to create and run a resilient and agile digital ecosystem, enabling digital experiences in the LEGO Group. The Security and Privacy team is part of the Digital Agile Development department in our in-house marketing agency. We help the organization producing secure and privacy compliant solutions across web, iOS, Android, TVs etc. The team interacts with the rest of the organization in several ways. We provide tooling, consultancy and sparring for the teams. Privacy and security is in the core of what we do and is linked to the LEGO Group’s play promise. Consequently, we strive to remain in front.
Do you have what it takes?
· Degree in software engineering, computer science, or proven experience from similar position
· First and foremost, you are motivated by IT Security. You are curious, passionate and are not afraid of challenging what we do today
· At least 2 years of app or web development experience. Preferably, iOS and Android app development
· Good collaboration skills with fellow technical coworkers
· English advanced
In this role, it would be useful to have experience with:
· Test driven development
· Passive security testing
· Penetration testing
· Tools like git, docker and PowerShell
Join the global LEGO® family
The LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"Securityispeople - security is not a product nor a process. Security and privacy are in the hands of the developers and helping them excel is the best approach. As part of our team, you will be able to learn and bring forward knowledge than enables our developers to create the most secure applications ensuring our trusted brand remains so." Per Østergaard, Directory Privacy & Security, +45 40 23 57 46