Resource Manager Specialist
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Are you interested in playing a central role in how we plan the future demand of digital and physical products in our Virtual Assets & Building Instruction Experience department?Bring your first class collaboration, change management skills and agile mindset to play in this newly created role.
Core ResponsibilitiesYou will together with the Virtual Assets & Building Instruction Experience (VABIX) Leadership Team create, execute and visualize the most optimal usage of internal and external resources. Further, you will:
• Build and drive an efficient planning set-up in VABIX that is always adaptable to the demands of tomorrow
• Making forecasts and identify resource gaps – short and long term
• Drive planning across various pipelines to deliver into the overall Product & Marketing Portfolio
• Making sure all data in the planning tool and processes are updated and accurate
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for an optimized execution of the portfolio
• Supervising resource and task allocation in coordination with department (shopfloor planners) planners
• Deliver and maintain valid and fact based capacity overviews
• Cooperate with other planners and resource drivers in Design Functions, Operations & Technology (DTO), for efficient utilization of resources
• Safeguard measures, risk profiles and resource constraints as well as dependencies
• Identify new opportunities to continuously improving planning processes, systems and new ways of working. Ensuring operational excellence as the fundamental part of VABIX
• Strive for the best quality deliveries, but are able to balance in deliveries based on time constraints and cost
Play your part in our team succeedingBased from our office in Billund, you will be a part of the VABIX Leadership Team. We deliver to an increased portfolio consisting of both physical and digital LEGO products. This requires a bigger and well-coordinated planning structure across Product and Marketing Development, where we are situated.
We are moving from a typically waterfall planning with a relatively long-term perspective on planning towards a much more agile and constantly changing demand. On top of this we are also implementing changes in process, tasks and pipelines. We need to act on fast changeovers where bottlenecks on resources requires a very professional structured planning being able to deliver into the portfolio program.
The digital pipeline is growing fast on top of the core physical product portfolio. This builds a need for diverse planning where interaction across business units are crucial for safeguarding deliveries through the pipeline.
Do you have what it takes?To thrive in this position, you like working in a collaborative environment. Naturally, you are ambitious and have great organizational and planning management skills. With your in-depth knowledge and understanding of Resource and Capacity planning you actively anticipate, plan and recommend how to improve this area. You also need to be outgoing, in order to build great relationships with our many partners and have the robustness to challenge them, when needed. Your qualifications:
• A Bachelor or Master’s degree within Project Management or a related business or management education
• +4 years of Project Management experience either from bigger pipeline/larger supply chain set-ups, from Product Development, Games and digital production / Animation industry, design organization or similar
• Industry experience in various planning methods from traditional waterfall planning towards various agile planning methods or scrum
• Experience in working within a matrix organization where project organization meets line organization
• Experience with change management either by formal or informal leadership
• Knowledge of planning in tools such as F-track, Shotgun or similar is an advantage
• Understanding and able to drive planning within a digital pipeline
• Strong Stakeholder management and communication skills across many levels within the organization
• Drive & track results and push for constant improvements
• Self-driven and result oriented
• Proficient English in written, verbal and presentation
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to life
Virtual Assets & Building Instruction Experience delivers digital components and world-class building experiences via digital assets for both the physical and digital instructions and demands for the LEGO builders of tomorrow. We value close collaboration with our business partners, working with an agile mindset. Our objective is to develop new and inspiring LEGO building instruction experiences and digital assets with an united physical and digital design language.