National Merchandising Operations Manager
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Are you interested in owning the financial and operations budgets for a best-in-class organization within The LEGO Group?Bring your analytical savvy to the table and help tell a story with the numbers across a business critical department!
Core Responsibilities• Responsible for developing, forecasting and monitoring merchandising budget (Financial & Operational Budgets)
• Plan for ad hoc opportunities such as test & learn & incremental funding
• Partner with the Director and Operations Managers to set & track to merchandiser productivity-critical metrics
• Weekly/Monthly Financial Reporting: Provide productivity recap with storyline & recommendations
• Recommends and communicates “trade-offs” when organizational priorities exceed operational or financial capacity
• Participate in the business planning process including seasonal, core & 3rd Party approach
• Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Scorecard Review with Team/Management/Leadership (including Finance)
• Bi-weekly payroll processing for staff
• Parter with BI & Account Teams to deliver dashboards/tools to the field to aid in the
• Researches and recommends tools and resources needed to support and enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
Play your part in our team succeedingDepartment
The National Merchandising department consists of a Director, 2 Enfield based support members, 4 Field Merchandising Managers and ~160-200 Field Merchandisers. The primary focus of this team is to deliver the best retail experience to the LEGO shopper. This team are the eyes and ears for the company and are responsible for executing retail operations (e.g. pack out, display building, selling in, inventory reconciliation, etc.) to ultimately drive conversion, deepen engagement and address threats.
The National Merchandising Operations Manager is responsible for the developing, forecasting & monitoring the merchandising team budget. This encompasses both the financial and operational budget for our team. Our business is fast paced, and the position requires agility to respond to the changing needs of our retailers, while keeping the budget on track and delivering the most value for the spend. Through analysis and regular collaboration with key partners, this role also plays a significant role in helping to drive the LEGO business. Additionally, the Operations Manger is responsible for driving continuous improvement through finding tools/resources that will drive efficiency in how we utilize our team.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years related experience, previous retail experience a plus, experience with analysis and/or financial planning a plus
• Very strong planning and analytical capabilities needed to succeed in the position. Ability to work independently as well as reciprocally is necessary. Excellent problem solving skills and ability to establish strong relationships, ability to prioritize workload, strong attention to detail, problem solving and ability to manage multiple requests
• Collaboration must be a core strength with a proven track record of success working in teams
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to life
“This role is all about creating the connection between our field team with our home office team and our retailer. It’s about using creativity and collaboration to build and set the direction for the army of talent out at the store ensuring that our product is available for every child. “
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.