Manager Specialist, Accounting Services
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Are you a self driven person who is passionate about accounting and thrives in an innovative and creative global organisation? We want YOU! Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group as an Accounting Manager Specialist!We would like to hear about all of your amazing experience and knowledge in accounting processes and financial reporting. Join our amazing team in the Finance area of the Business Service Operations based in the Mumbai office.
Core Responsibilities• Responsible for the setup of the statutory and tax book keeping requirements in accordance to local statutory requirements
• Accountable to submit financial reports to the Singapore Hub Shared Services General Ledger and Tax Operations for Management and Group reporting requirements
• Perform review of accounting analysis, to ensure reporting in high quality and according to timeline.
• Support Singapore Hub Shared Services on transactions related to Accounts Payable, Employee Expense claims and Accounts Receivable
• Assure that the LEGO India business' processes meet the local and global requirements and standards (quality, efficiency, complexity and confidentiality) accordingly
• Collaborate with multiple partners from our Regional business teams and external parties
• Ensure strict compliance to the LEGO Group's code of ethnics and values
• Drive year-end audit process and communication
• Support Treasury activities like intercompany payments
• Ensure local invoices and required documents are properly archived and documented for audit purposes
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Accounting Services organization consists of the Tax Operations & Compliance (TOC) team and General Ledger (GL) teams operating within the LEGO Business Service Operations (BSO).
Within BSO, the TOC team is responsible for meeting the global tax and statutory compliance requirements and the GL team is responsible for the maintenance of the general ledger and preparation of the consolidation reports. The department balances a mix of internal resources and third parties to efficiently meet global compliance requirements.
The department focuses on transparent and accurate status reporting, maintaining a strong internal control framework, leveraging technology and standard processes to meet its operational targets and satisfy stakeholders.
The role will require a self-starter mentality and a progressive drive to bring in new processes into the TOC department. The performance is determined not only on the stated objectives but on the collaboration and service management provided to stakeholders. Also, the role is encouraged to bring innovative ideas and challenge existing practices to meet stakeholder needs.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor of Accounting and Finance
• CPA or CA
• 6+ years in Full Set accounting experience (includes AP, AR, GL, Tax, Treasury and Staff Expenses) in MNC environment
• Proficient with local regulations related to Financial Reporting and Tax filing requirements
• Must have worked in India and preferably in Mumbai
• Proficient in MS Office especially in Excel and Powerpoint
• 6+ years working experience in a successful retail business in MNC companies.
• Strong organizational and project management skills, with ability to prioritize deliverables
• Strong cross cultural communication skills
• Able to work in a Matrix reporting line structure
• Must have proven records that showed ability to manage collaboration with overseas colleagues
Nice to have:
• Willingness to collaborate globally across time zones
• Willingness to travel internationally when business needs it
• Previous experience working with SAP
• Previous experience in a shared services environment
• Start up experience in implementing Accounting services and Accounting ERP
• Audit Experience with Big 4 in India
• Proficient in speaking and writing in English
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Being part of the LEGO Group is a constant learning journey. You will become part of an evolving environment that includes the values of fun, care, imagination, creativity, learning and quality. We consider all employees part of the LEGO Family. Being part of our family also means playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.