LEGO Education Key Account Manager LATAM East- Marketing
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Are you passionate about driving awareness on educational solutions that make learning engaging, significant and fun for learners of all ages?
Join LEGO Education as a Key Account Manager for Latin America East (such as: Brazil, Colombia, Argentina)! We'd love to hear from you, please share your resume in English!
The KAM will identify key opportunities for building the business and developing the markets in chosen LATAM countries
· Develop the market strategy, annual business plans, monthly sales forecasts and reporting
· Manage re-sellers and ecosystem partners relationships including identifying and onboarding new
· Lead and actively steer the re-seller sales lead pipeline making sure the right market segments are addressed
· Plan and execute with re-sellers local marketing/PR campaigns withing global framework
· In collaboration with global teams support development of local teacher trainers network and teachers communities
· Coordinate and attend trade shows, events, workshops presenting LEGO Education solutions
Play your part in our team succeeding
LEGO Education enables every student to succeed by offering learning solutions to schools, K-12 ages. LEGO Education International team manages route to market for our solutions/content/trainings, executing commercial, marketing and operational frame with re-sellers and building the market eco-systems.
What we are looking for:
Four-year business degree, preferably in sales and marketing. Pedagogy related degree as advantage
· +5 years in key account management functions with documented results
· Experience in the educational sector and working with educational partners/influencers
· Experience with distributors/partners go to market model
· Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
· Strong and demonstrable relationship building skills with both internal and external partners
· Highly collaborative person with ability to engage people
· Selling, influencing and negotiation skills
· Travel required (25%)
· Strategic Thinking & Analytical skills
· Experience working in a matrix organization
· Advanced English skills. Knowledge of Brazilian Portuguese (level 12+) would be a big advantage
- Spanish is required.
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident to have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our dedication to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to life
The key role objective is to develop the strong market commercial and non-commercial partners and lead them towards bringing the LEGO Education solution into hands of millions of students in LATAM to help them become the builders of tomorrow.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.