Key Account Manager, eCommerce
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Key Account Management
Can you help the LEGO Group succeed in eCommerce in India (Bangalore)?We are looking for an ecommerce expert to help us establish strong ecommerce management capability in the newly established LEGO India teamat Bangalore.
• Customer Business Planning & Collaboration
• Develop a sustatainable mutually beneficial customer relationship
• Develop and execute Promotional Plans
• Oversee Demand Planning and Logistics Execution
• Manage customer and LEGO P/L
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Key account manager will have a dedicated focus on growing and developing business partnerships with our key e-commerce partners in India.
Do you have what it takes?
• MBA in sales & marketing or equivalent degree
• 4-5 years of relevant experience (e.g. consumer packaged goods) and at least 2 years of selling experience in e-Commerce
• Skilled in strategic selling and negotiation (1-2 years of responsibility).
• Excellent analytical skills, a passion for data metrics and the ability to turn plans into execution/achievements.
• IT skills: Excellent knowledge of MS office tools, especially MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
• Strong presence with excellent communication skills.
• A team player, and has outstanding solution selling skills.
• Professional working attitude with strong drive and commitment
• Must be fluent in both written and oral English.
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
“People talk about opportunities coming once in a lifetime. Now, imagine having the ability to work with an inspirational global brand, the opportunity to meaningfully bring the business to life in Asia and change lives by bringing the LEGO play experience to children's hands. I can't think of a more fulfilling or noble cause - if you want to be an instrumental part in mapping the LEGO journey in Asia - then this is the call to action for you!”