Head of Nordic Field Sales
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Do you have a passion for shopper conversion and store level execution?Bring your passion, experience and leadership on how to drive best in class store level execution to the table and help build partnerships that unlock commercial opportunities at retail.
Execution excellence and maximizing sales at store level across the Nordic region
• Ensure key account plans, drive period campaigns and planograms are executed with excellence
• Coach and maximize field sales visits through store level advisory to drive incremental execution and sales
• Define execution targets, follow up on performance and course correct if necessary to deliver against objectives
• Drive partnership with external merchandising agency through strong briefings and trainings
• Owner and driver of local sales & marketing planning meetings
Managing Field sales customers
• Drive efficient account management of Field Sales customers
Leader of a high performing and motivated Field sales team (14 people)
• Build relevant and future facing competences with the Field sales team
• Challenge and raise the bar on execution through strong direction and regular feedback
• Improve executional processes and role model end-to-end collaboration from KAM/marketing briefing to store level execution
• Enable and motivate team to deliver on go-to-market and key account plans through clear priorities, KPIs and follow up
• Frequently go on market run with team members and provide immediate feedback
Nordic Leadership team member
• As a key member of the Business Unit (BU) leadership team this role is involved in setting the overall direction of the BU, managing the business and driving the people agenda
Play your part in our team succeeding
As part of the Nordic business unit, the Field Sales team exists alongside the sales/KAM, operations and marketing teams.
The main responsibility of the team is to drive executional excellence through best in class implementation of campaigns & in store solutions whilst also maximizing sales through thought leadership and store level advisory.
Do you have what it takes?
• 5+ years of Field Sales experience from brand led consumer goods company - ideally combined with trade marketing experience
• 3-5 years of leading and motivating teams
• Experience in remote team leadership
• Strong result orientations with the end game (store level execution) in mind
• A collaborator at heart and thrives in a culture with many stakeholders
• Structured and process oriented
• A positive can-do attitude
• Proficient in English
• Basic understanding of Nordic languages
• Able to travel 30-35 days a year
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.