Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Would you like to join our strong Frontend team?Bring your digital experience to the table and grow your talent into the future.
Core Responsibilities• Design and implement web experiences on LEGO.com in collaboration with your team and stakeholders
• Work across all aspects of front-end development
• Work with a SCRUM team on own tasks or as part of a larger deliverable
• Operate & maintain your solutions on Amazon Cloud
Explore new technologies that can help us improve our solutions
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will be joining Digital Agile Development, which is part of the LEGO Agency, an in-house marketing agency, where our mission is to build and run a resilient and agile digital ecosystem, enabling digital experiences in the LEGO Group. Our responsibilities are among other things the digital marketing platform that runs the LEGO.com website, the LEGO Life app and supporting systems and services.
As a Frontend developer in LEGO Agency you will work on user experiences on the web reaching millions of people around the world. You will join a highly skilled international team that values individual talents and team spirit
Do you have what it takes?• Degree as Software Developer within Computer Science, IT Engineering or demonstrable experience from similar position
• At least 2 years of frontend/web development experience or full stack experience.
• Teammate, being part of a full featured team with a positive attitude and good collaboration skills with fellow technical coworkers
• Knowledge of frontend pipeline and associated tools, such as CSS preprocessors, bundlers, build-tools, version control (e.g. git) etc…
• Curious about the latest frontend technologies and developments
• Understand the infrastructure setup related to web applications (DNS, CDN, HTTP protocol etc.)
• Knowledge about cloud hosting, preferable Amazon AWS
• Knowledge about agile development
• Experience with responsive design and mobile first principles
• Interest in Test Driven Development
• English - Advanced
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Do you want to bring your tech talent and passion in to play by helping the LEGO Group influence and develop the next generation of user experiences for LEGO consumers? This is your opportunity to utilize and increase your professional capabilities by working on web experiences that reaches millions of children worldwide.”