Finance Director - location: Nyíregyháza, Hungary
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Do you have a financial background and solid business understanding, enabling you to balance financial performance with business priorities?And are you looking for a challenging role with excellent opportunities to develop your skills, working closely with Operations Leadership team members? We have a great opportunity to you!
Finance Business Partner to Senior VP, EU Moulding & DUPLOAs the Director, Operations Finance, Europe Moulding and DUPLO you will be the Finance Partner to the Senior VP, Europe Moulding and DUPLO and the leader of a 6-7 member International Finance team. You will be responsible for the planning, controlling and financial management of the Nyiregyhaza (HUN) and Billund (DK) Manufacturing Operations. Your goal will be to create visibility, provide insights and drive recommendations/actions enabling to reach business objectives while securing strong financial performance and governance. In your role you will report to the VP of Operations Finance (located in Denmark), and will be a key member of both the Global Operations Finance Leadership Team as well as the Europe Moulding and DUPLO Leadership Team. To do so, you will be responsible for:
• Leading and driving the overall financial planning processes for EU Packing, including business planning (short and long-term financial plans) as well as the monthly reporting and estimates process
• Conducting financial analysis to support on-going project evaluation, creating business cases and prioritisations, and developing key monitoring and reporting
• Ensuring evaluation of investment decisions and making sure financial performance opportunities are spotted and handled appropriately
• Leading and developing your team as well as partner with the VP Operations Finance, to drive organisational development and continuous improvement
• Driving the continuous development of the global standards in the LEGO Group through global networks within the Manufacturing organization
Collaboration in a connected communityThis is a central position, where you will be trusted to make decisions, do what it is right, and get things done to the highest needed quality. As a family-owned business that offers a supportive, collaborative network and team structure, you can expect to work in an environment that helps you to develop deep expertise and a thorough understanding of our international business.
Finance professional with high level of integrityThis is a unique position that requires you to have a high level of integrity. You should also possess a collaborative mind-set and be proactive in your partnering role. This in turn means you need to have great communication skills and be able to motivate a team of highly skilled colleagues. Your qualifications:
• You hold a master’s degree or equivalent within a finance related field
• Strong professional toolbox developed through 8+ years of finance or experience, at least two of which are in a business partnering capacity.
• Some of the following
o Prior international experience (required)
o Experience from a manufacturing company and consumer goods business (preferable)
o Hungary/CEMEEA experience (advantageous).
• You have a significant people leadership experience within finance area
• Preferably, you have experience from a manufacturing company
• Experience from a consumer goods business and/or international experience is a plus
• You speak and write English & Hungarian fluently
Join the global LEGO Family!In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment across the LEGO® Community. We look very much forward to receiving your motivated application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
Bringing it to life
“Not only do I see this position as a career position, but it brings with it so many opportunities for personal and professional development. You will gain a truly unique and holistic understanding of the operating model in a global Manufacturing function and the deep standardization needed for global integration, the leadership functions and much more from Operations end to end,” says Henrik Weis Aalbæk (Vice President Operations Finance)