Executive Assistant to Vice President and Executive Leadership Team - Maternity Cover
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Do you want to play a key role supporting our top management, are you able to work successfully in a team environment and build effective work relationships?
Then join our team of highly professional, engaged and committed Executive Assistants all working to live our mission to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow!
Core ResponsibilitiesAs our new Executive Assistant your main task is to provide seamless, value adding and professional support. Your responsibilities will include:
• Calendar and inbox management
• Booking and coordination of meetings
• Preparation of agendas and pre-read material for meetings and other related practicalities
• Booking of flights, hotels and ground transportation
• Handling of internal and external requests from various stakeholders
• Handling of travel expenses and other business administration
• Planning and facilitating leadership team- and department meetings
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will join a team of Executive Assistants who support the LEGO Group´s Executive Leadership Team. The team collaborates on solving a wide range of administrative and practical tasks to ensure the Executive Leadership Team can focus fully on leading the LEGO Group.
Do you have what it takes?The ideal candidate holds a bachelor’s degree within Linguistics, Communication, Economics, or Business Administration and has solid project coordination skills.
The individual in this role understands business priorities and has experience from a comparable role for senior leaders in a large global organisation.
• Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple assignments at any given time, while effectively prioritising and organising your day-to-day work
• are comfortable working with multiple, semi-defined and changing working tasks in an environment where priorities may change by the hour
• are proactive and self-driven with a high degree of collaboration skills
• support and engage with colleagues across the organisation
• are good at engaging with others and takes pride in being a helpful, caring, open and positive colleague
• like to challenges status quo through new insights, ideas, and ways of working
Having a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information as well as professionalism in dealing with senior executives is critical.
On top, we expect you to have:
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships quickly and effectively, leaving a lasting impression on those you engage with
• Proficient in MS Office 365, especially Outlook, OneNote, SharePoint and OneDrive
• Fluency in English – both written and verbally
Join the global LEGO familyCome and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.