Environmental Governance Manager
United Kingdom, London; Denmark
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Would you like to join our ambitious team to influence the LEGO Group´s environmental responsibility agenda?Bring your energy and enthusiasm to help us deliver on our Planet Promise commitments as the data and analysis expert!
Core responsibilities• Drive the data collection, calculation, analysis and presentation of the LEGO Group greenhouse gas (GHG) inventory (scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions).
• Secure customer requirements of annual reporting of qualitative and quantitative environmental data to a high standard – e.g. CDP.
• Ensure compliance with chosen reporting standards e.g. ISO and be responsible for running and securing verification for the corporate-level responsibilities. Be the interface to the Health & Safety team and ensure high-quality and timely information submission.
• Take a strategic view on future opportunities by closely following the development of environmental footprint and accounting methodologies.
• Ensure that the procurement of relevant renewable energy certificates, power purchase agreements and carbon credits is done in an efficient and credible manner.
Purpose driven, team playerEnvironmental Responsibility (ER) is a globally based team of functional experts and leaders, seeking to build real impact both inside and outside the LEGO Group. We are responsible for ensuring the LEGO Group fulfils its ‘Planet Promise’ by achieving the highest possible environmental performance through a commercial logic. Demonstrating commercial advantage and driving innovation across the business, we address the entire value chain: from the impact of raw materials through manufacture of products, distribution, use, and onto eventual reuse or recycling.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree in quantitative, environmental, engineering or administrative studies.
• Preferable to have a Master’s degree in a relevant field.
• Experience in data, reporting, sustainability and/or operations
• Skilled in data manipulation with Excel inc Pivot Tables etc
• Able to produce robust data that allows for quality measurement and decision-making
• Enjoys tracking down missing data and finding innovative solutions for incomplete information
• A desire to improve existing systems, processes and methodologies
• Good partner management and networking abilities
• Able to work on your own
• English, Advanced
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to life
This is a great opportunity to work for a company that has real desire to eliminate its environmental impacts. You will be part of a team that looks at all activities, from sustainable product and packaging materials design to how we eat and drink in the least impactful way. If you have a desire to make a difference then this could be the role for you.