Director, Shopper Marketing Procurement
United Kingdom, London; Denmark
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Are you a senior Procurement leader, curious to understand how you can directly impacting the successes of The LEGO Group’s Retail roadmap?As a member of The LEGO Group’s Procurement Leadership Team, you’ll provide direction, lead, engage, energize and manage the Shopper Marketing Procurement team globally.
Core Responsibilities• Lead, engage, energize the organization and own team. Develop relationship, collaborate and influence stakeholders (beyond own team)
• Build and maintain global supply base with appropriate capabilities, capacity and footprint according to ever evolving TLG portfolio needs - incl. negotiations, contracting, relationship building, risk management and supplier performance. Understand and analyze category dynamics, supply chains, cost drivers and risks and adjust plans accordingly based on scenario thinking
• Drive Continuous improvement and process optimization, playing an active role as member of Global Procurement LT
• Set direction in accordance with TLG strategy & business plans, set KPI/targets and monitor performance
• Design organization, ensure right competences and capabilities, plan, execute and control the work of the team and lead by example
• Motivate team to achieve outstanding results, drive collaborative/ supportive culture and team spirit – proactively developing talent attraction and development.
• Continuously work on driving coherence & simplicity, reducing complexity and increasing efficiency
• Proactively search, develop and sustain talents including succession planning in the team and global Procurement organization.
Play your part in our team succeedingShopper Marketing Procurement organisation is a global team responsible for the procurement of marketing & promotional print, permanent in-store materials, in-store services (including new store installation, maintenance, fit out, FM services and Merchandising), shopper bags, catalogue print, 3D model production & model boxes.
The global supply base of 700 suppliers is fragmented across all regions (Asia/US/EMEA), albeit work is underway to build platforms across Marketing & Promotional Print and Permanent Instore categories to create consolidation, improve scalability, leverage commercial value and deliver improved quality. In Model Production and Catalogue Print the supplier base is already consolidated. Total spend under control is aprox 1.5 bn DKK. Current team locations are Billund (DK), Munich, Enfield (US), London, Kladno (Czech), Singapore and Shanghai.
Areas of future strategic focus include
• Driving speed, flexibility and new supplier innovation in LEGO Retail, including the evaluation of using new regional approved suppliers
• Supporting the delivery of the new “store of the future” concept
• Delivering scalability in Model Production beyond EMEA
• Ensuring successful implementation of the Print Management concept into new territories and regions whilst delivering strong commercial management/governance
• Delivering a scalable supplier set up capable of meeting local market needs, but within a frame that ensure product safety compliance, quality, governance and increased year on year savings
As a member of the Global Procurement LT, key role is to source and manage reliable, resilient and efficient global network of partners providing sustainable supplier platforms by sub-category, minimizing risks for TLG and ensure governance/stewardship in place, business needs are fulfilled and execution/operation of individual projects is flawless. The main purpose is thus to provide direction, lead, engage, energize and manage the Shopper Marketing Procurement team globally. The role has to continuously develop external relationships, with suppliers, professional bodies and associations. Internally the role needs to develop relationships with Procurement colleagues, LEGO Retail, The LEGO Agency, PO&D, Finance and Legal.
Do you have what it takes?• Proven experience in Procurement/Retail/ Supply Chain within a multi-national organization and demonstrated success of a number of years
• Reputable leadership and people development experience
• Retail and Marketing Print understanding including the ability to demonstrate coherent end-to-end thinking
• Superb stakeholder management and networking skills
• Excellent skills to enhance the coherence across the organization
• Excellent communication skills and team work, constantly setting the bar high
• Target and result oriented with excellent leadership, coaching and change management skills
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Perks of joining The LEGO Group
• Based in London, UK (EC4A 1AZ)
• Competitive salary and compensation package, including product discounts!
• Date of posting: 9th September 2019
• Closing date for applications: 9th October 2019.