Digital Marketing Manager
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Do you want to work with a band of hardworking marketing people for one of the strongest brands in the world?If you love to work at the cutting edge of digital, we would offer you an outstanding opportunity to join China Marketing group. Don’t hesitate to bring your digital marketing expertise to drive kid’s engagement with interactive LEGO experience.
Core ResponsibilitiesSupport one team to drive brand building to and demand creation for key portfolio stories, including but not limited to growing brand awareness and succeeding integrated marketing impact & digital commerce in omni-channels.
This role is critical in driving consumer activation campaigns by using the most groundbreaking digital technology /media platforms/cross brand collaboration to enrich the consumer interactive experiences with LEGO brand. An attitude of curiosity as well as out-of-box thinking is the focused strength you'll need.
As a key connection window between e-commerce & marketing. This person will take lead to drive business via digital commerce channels from marketing side, including but not limited to WECHAT mini program, Marketing program integration with Ecommerce platforms, in store brand experience etc.
• Closely work with brand marketing team & e-commerce team to ensure a strong connection between brand content & business needs.
• Work with e-commerce team & 3rd party e-commerce platforms to find business opportunities via data mining & research.
• Contribute & develop brand concept, idea and implementation with internal/external partners to help brand evolvement and drive conversion results. Included but not limited to social media platforms, digital medias, e-commerce platforms…etc.
• Manage and well communicate with related agencies to make sure a smooth briefing, interaction and final deliveries.
• Be involved in cross-function discussion and problem solutions actively. Not limited within brand marketing team, but also other marketing functions including PR/event/media buy/retail marketing and sales, business planning etc.
• Report for marketing campaign and competitor reviews.
• Close report and discussion with line manager.
• Budget/finance management & processing.
Play your part in our team succeedingHelp The LEGO® Group grow in one of our most dynamic markets. LEGO China Marketing organization focuses on building both franchise leadership and center of excellence. It will be structured into 4 focus areas: Brand (product) Marketing, Digital Marketing, Retail Marketing and Marketing Strategy Planning.
The key missions of this role are:
Support one team to drive brand building to and demand creation for key portfolio stories, including but not limited to increasing brand awareness and succeeding integrated marketing impact & digital commerce in omni channels.
This person is critical in driving consumer activation campaigns by leveraging the most cutting edge digital technology /media platforms/cross brand collaboration to enrich the consumer interactive experiences with LEGO brand. A mindset of curiosity as well as out-of-box thinking is the core competency the candidate should possess.
As a key connection window between e-commerce & marketing. This person will take lead to drive business via digital commerce channels from marketing side, including but not limited to WECHAT mini program, Marketing program integration with eCommerce platforms, in store brand experience etc.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree, MBA/Master is preferred
• 6+ years’ experience in Marketing, including 4+ years in digital marketing
• Proven track record in the digital business, preferably with an overall responsibility for the delivery of digital experiences
• Experiences in leading MNCs in Consumer Goods industry and Internet companies;
• Experiences in working in organizations with global matrix
• Advanced written and spoken English and Mandarin
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. They have an open, positive view of the world that motivates us to continuously strive to build a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging.
The LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.