Digital Experience Manager
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Product Design/ Development
Are you interested in building LEGO Education digital platform with us?The LEGO always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. We are looking for the excellent talent who can bring your digital technology experience to grow up with LEGO.
Core Responsibilities• Collaborate with x-functional teams to identify and mature new digital product concepts
• Develop and test prototypes for digital products/components
• Build strong domain knowledge within digital education trends & technology
• Define, articulate and prove scalable digital concepts that fits LEGO Education strategy, digital platform and anticipated user needs
• Design and deliver UX and design for digital experiences, following the global design guidelines
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Digital Experience team in LEGO Education defines & develops digital services, products, components and experiences that enables a strong creative hands-on learning experience utilizing the LEGO system.
Digital Experience works across various portfolio and business units in LEGO Education and provides digital services as an embedded part of all development teams, where translation of business needs into digital requirements is key.
Our focus is two-fold. We focus on developing quality digital experiences that match digital needs and trends in the global classroom, while also growing a portfolio wide platform of components and principles to enable quick & synergeting digital development across projects.
Deliver High impact learning experiences across LEGO Education business, reach more kids and sustain LEGO Education business momentum – every year!
The purpose of the position is to add the capability of creating innovative digital concept through hands-on prototyping including UX principles, technical framework for user testing, inspiration and as part of R&D.
Furthermore the DXM will drive and deliver the UX and design for digital learning experiences and be responsible for the quality, viability and performance of digital experiences, services and products.
Typical concepts interact together with LEGO hardware in a digital physical flow, interlinking the digital experience with the physical experience.
As a Digital Experience Manager a typical skill set are collaboration and team player, Drive for simplicity, quality, business understanding, educational industry knowledge.
You would carry a deep passion for teacher and students’ success.
To deliver following competences is needed:
• Very strong concept thinking
• Strong UX & Design understanding (Axure, Photoshop, Sketch, Invision)
• Rapid prototype management (develop & release)
• Web application knowledge (browser and cross device compatibility)
Secondarily You would also understand and have tinkered with Hardware as Arduino, Sparkfun or have some more basic electronics and firmware understanding.
Do you have what it takes?• Masters degree of IT, Information Science, Digital Design or similar
• At least 5 years’ experience in digital UI/UX design with successful launch of product/services.
• Proven Conceptual thinking
• Experience with the Educational k-12 industry with successful launch of services and/or products.
• You know, understand, have worked with Classroom digital structures like classroom management systems.
• Additional Understanding of and background in Hardware, electronic and hands on materials Digital development
• Being a do´er (more than a talker)
• Providing answers (more than asking questions)
• Strong communicator & collaborator
• International travelling 15-20 days/year
• Agile mindset
• High integrity, open, innovative, liking complex projects, result oriented, can speak to Management easily, a maker and doer mindset/prototype by heart
• Good colleague and indirect leader, believing in teamwork, making others success your own
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE