Demand Planning Manger
India, Mumbai; Singapore
Fecha de publicación
Id. de la oferta de trabajo
Supply and Demand
Are you interested in playing a key role in planning the future demand for LEGO products in India?Join us as a Demand Planning Manager and take responsibility for forecasting and demand planning in India. This is an influential and visible role, essential to Sales, Production, and customers.
Core Responsibilities- Monthly work with Marketing on flow plan by portfolio incorporating investment & activity plan
- Develop an accurate SKU level forecast by week/month through exception-based planning, and do submission via APO
- Work with Marketing and Sales on SKU level transition plan for the short term horizon, track execution and call out risk and drive agreement when off-track
- Work with Regional Demand planning team in the development of full-year Market Group Demand Plan for the longer-term horizon
- Manage portfolio productivity with Marketing and Sales by target setting and driving necessary action
- Drive agile action to address new demand trend at weekly cadence and incorporate the insight into the long-term plan
Play your part in our team succeedingThis role is a part of the India BU Operations team. The Market Operations team’s aim is to deliver best-in-industry in-stock availability and retail stock turns with optimized operational cost via excellent demand planning and executes the outstanding order management and customer service.
You will develop and deliver a portfolio or account demand plan that takes input from both Marketing and Sales and facilitate agreements on the plan. You will work closely with the Regional Demand Planning team, prepare plans and recommendations for the India Leadership Team along with assumptions/risk assessment for final approval of the formal submission of BU India.
Do you have what it takes?- MBA in Supply Chain Management or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 4-5 years of forecasting or planning in a consumer products company (working experience involved S&OP preferred)
- Strong analytical, logical thinking, data management, and problem-solving skills, as well as standalone/independent working capability
- Proven experience in driving new initiatives and projects across organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, in particular, Advanced level Excel skill
- Ability to work in an international environment with constant interactions with stakeholders/teams with different cultural and geographical background
- Appreciates and values collaboration and mutual feedback in ways of working
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity, and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
"People talk about opportunities coming once in a lifetime. Now, imagine having the ability to work with an inspirational global brand, the opportunity to meaningfully bring the business to life in Asia and change lives by bringing the LEGO play experience to children's hands. I can't think of a more fulfilling or noble cause - if you want to be an instrumental part in mapping the LEGO journey in Asia - then this is the call to action for you!”